NT - Help A Friend Blog for BMW! (vote for his entry please)

hey everyone. my friend is trying to become a blogger for BMW. he races and mods the hell out his BMWs and really knows his stuff when it comes to cars, especially BMW. wondering if y'all could help him out and vote for his blog. thanks in advance
pimp.gif

here's the link to vote (just click the +1 on the right hand side of the page):

http://endrasbmw.com/ultimateblogger/PKumarM3

hey everyone. my friend is trying to become a blogger for BMW. he races and mods the hell out his BMWs and really knows his stuff when it comes to cars, especially BMW. wondering if y'all could help him out and vote for his blog. thanks in advance
pimp.gif

here's the link to vote (just click the +1 on the right hand side of the page):

http://endrasbmw.com/ultimateblogger/PKumarM3

can you ask him why my 650i pretty much self destructed right after 50K miles, right when my warranty ran out?

EDIT: voted.

can you ask him why my 650i pretty much self destructed right after 50K miles, right when my warranty ran out?

Originally Posted by do work son

what exactly happened to it? PM me details and i'll ask him

thanks for voting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

what exactly happened to it? PM me details and i'll ask him

thanks for voting
pimp.gif

i know a chick whose 3 series engine went to ($ right after her warranty also........luckily she is a rich girl an she drive a audi q7 now.

it was something stupid like 10k to fix or something.

i know a chick whose 3 series engine went to ($ right after her warranty also........luckily she is a rich girl an she drive a audi q7 now.

it was something stupid like 10k to fix or something.

pretty much anything that could go wrong, went wrong.

had a convertible, the top would get locked in place, and i couldnt control my windows so the front 2 windows would stay half open.

towards the tail end, my car would randomly turn off while i was driving. going 70 on the freeway one day and the car just shut off, steering wheel pretty much locked up and it was the scariest thing ive ever dealt with.

other random things would happen, but ill never buy a bmw again

Back
Top Bottom