nt fam...how much did you spend on your FIRST car?

About to try and make that move nt...tired of that damn iron horse in nyc
laugh.gif
...I just want a Lol something I can push. Around on the weekends...also anyrecommendations for my price range???

I'd recommend a toyota but I hear they get broken in the most in NYC

so buy domestic you can some used 2008 domestics for cheap like 8,000-12,000 cos they depreciate so fast

5500 including tax, fees, everything

2002 Mazda Protege with 60K miles on it . . . and a stick shift, to boot!

I waited until the end of the year and found a desperate seller who looked like he hadn't eaten in days, and I bargained him down. I still feel like he gotthe better end of the bargain.

Whats your price range looking like?

My first car was an audi a4 . Great daily driver and dependable

16yo 2002 lincoln ls $8,000 cash! i was given 8k to spnd i spent err dime on that car, i aint have enough money to put gas in it and drive home, nor to buyinsurance or titles and registration afterwards...(stupid)

16yo 2002 lincoln ls $8,000 cash! i was given 8k to spnd i spent err dime on that car, i aint have enough money to put gas in it and drive home, nor to buyinsurance or titles and registration afterwards...(stupid)

22 and on a payment plan on a 08 Lancer.. did it because it's a reliable car and to also establish some credit. At the end of the day it's 12k.

My first car was given to me by my parents in '02. An '87 Pontiac Bonneville.

I Bought my first truck in '05, a new Toyota Tacoma for around $28,000 or so.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

16yo 2002 lincoln ls $8,000 cash! i was given 8k to spnd i spent err dime on that car, i aint have enough money to put gas in it and drive home, nor to buy insurance or titles and registration afterwards...(stupid)

laugh.gif
, Im 7 months and 2 days away from my first car.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I paid almost 10,000 for a 98 explorer back in 04, i had saved all Senior year to get it.

its still the car i use today :smile:

Back
Top Bottom