NT Do you turn into a simp when drunk?

Whenever i start drinking i turn into a simp
smh.gif
. Once told some chick that iloved her. Told another that i wish i was the perfect man for her. Then told one more chick that she should come fly with me.
Does anybody else on NT turn into a simp when drunk

btw i just started drinking for the night.

It starts as simpin but as soon as I get shut down, the mood changes REAL quick. I'll go from telling a girl that ima marry her to telling her that I hopeshe gets brain cancer and dies.

i turn pretty rude and vile when Im drunk talkin/textin and the majority of the time the females dont mind
pimp.gif

when im drunk theres no time for simpin im tryin to get my hump on gotta get straight to the point!

Pimp aint even the word for me...straight King Solomon where's my 700 wives at
laugh.gif

Not at all. The player in me comes out when I'm under the influence. I've gotten at women much easier when I've been in state with a very goodratio of success:failure.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Not at all. The player in me comes out when I'm under the influence. I've gotten at women much easier when I've been in state with a very good ratio of success:failure.
Yea, no inhibitions ftw. If you get shut down then its on to the next one. i aint trying to wife NO chick I meet in the club

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Not at all. The player in me comes out when I'm under the influence. I've gotten at women much easier when I've been in state with a very good ratio of success:failure.
Yea, no inhibitions ftw. If you get shut down then its on to the next one. i aint trying to wife NO chick I meet in the club
Haha, forreal, I get pretty arrogant once that liquid gets pouring. I don't drink much anymore though.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Drinkin without me? Thats so selfish
smh.gif
... SO selfish
says the guy that is always drunking without me. You going to that party tonite?

Im nice with a subtle hint of #+$ hole when im sober. When im drunk the complete #+$ hole in me comes out. I never get into fights(not that type) I just saythings i wouldnt randomly say, because they would hurt people feelings. Im 6'3 240, so no one wants to fight me anyways, but my natural confidence justlets loose.

for all i know, i turn into superman when i'm drunk. no girl is exempt from the pipe and no dude is exempt from the fist.

unfortunately i get into the most trouble when i'm drunk too

If being a simp means telling her whatever she wants to hear in hopes that I will get in them jeans then consider me a simp
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmb1523

smh.gif
... SO selfish
says the guy that is always drunking without me. You going to that party tonite?
Idk... I might. I been feelin like *@$@ all day... depends on how i feel in an hour. If i dont feel like drinkin i aint goin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmb1523

smh.gif
... SO selfish
Idk... I might. I been feelin like *@$@ all day... depends on how i feel in an hour. If i dont feel like drinkin i aint goin
laugh.gif
i be like that too, i dont even feel like going, trying to get my drunk simping on tonite
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom