nt could yall school me on nipple piercings?

rufusmac23

Banned
nerd.gif

What a great way to get all the girls from Team Nipple Rings all in one thread.

Kudos tp you OP.

better be a female cause i only see guidos and gays with nipple piercings.(not that there any thing wrong with that.) being gay of course cause being a guidois unexceptionable.

I remember in high school, there was a fight during a football game and this white guy, with his shirt off, was talking
3e2156486ddd8104935d8bd69176ddd17059cc7.gif
to this black guy. The black guy just put his finger on the whiteguy's nipple ring and ripped it out. I was
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
when that blood started gushing out.
laugh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

I remember in high school, there was a fight during a football game and this white guy, with his shirt off, was talking
to this black guy. The black guy just put his finger on the white guy's nipple ring and ripped it out. I was
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5
sick.gif

to this black guy. The black guy just put his finger on the white guy's nipple ring and ripped it out. I was
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5

Exactly why I would never get one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Getting your nipples pierced is mad ghey in my opinion

Plus I'm scared of getting them ripped out
sick.gif

seen that in a fight once, dude put his fingers through the rings and his foot on nipple ring dude's chest and ripped em out

eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the ultimate titty twister

eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5
thanks for sharing
sick.gif

eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5
sick.gif

That's horrible...but
laugh.gif

Wheres the team?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I know simply is a certified member
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad no one else on nt will ever see
laugh.gif

Never, under any circumstances, underestimate NT Detectives. You just threw fuel on a fire.

Back
Top Bottom