NT Brethren did you ever get Bullied in school?

i am georgia

Banned
It seems to be a growing epidemic across America. Every time that I peep the News I hear about some kid that has comitted suicide because they claimed they were being bullied. (For one reason or another)
So I ask you NT, were you ever bullied? Or did you ever witness anyone else being bullied? Or were you the bully?

Personally I never seen anybody being bullied when I was in school...

It seems to be a growing epidemic across America. Every time that I peep the News I hear about some kid that has comitted suicide because they claimed they were being bullied. (For one reason or another)
So I ask you NT, were you ever bullied? Or did you ever witness anyone else being bullied? Or were you the bully?

Personally I never seen anybody being bullied when I was in school...

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Being bullied is part of growing up. Everyone get's it.
exactly, it wasnt until 6th grade for me though when i was in a woodshop class with 8th graders, they wouldn't stop making fun of my big ears. lucky for me i grew up to be 6'5 and my ears aren't big in comparison to my head 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Being bullied is part of growing up. Everyone get's it.
exactly, it wasnt until 6th grade for me though when i was in a woodshop class with 8th graders, they wouldn't stop making fun of my big ears. lucky for me i grew up to be 6'5 and my ears aren't big in comparison to my head 
laugh.gif

I witnessed my brother being the bully in grade school. In 6th grade, this fat kid named Tim Short bullied me. He was jealous of my basketball skills cause I would always beat him. He used to always try to hit me and start some %%%%. Then I wrote a note saying I was going to kick his %*! after school and he turned it in to the teacher and I was the only one in the entire 6th grade class to get after school detention for it (I was at a Catholic school for this year only). In 7th-8th grade, I was friends with the school's bully.

I witnessed my brother being the bully in grade school. In 6th grade, this fat kid named Tim Short bullied me. He was jealous of my basketball skills cause I would always beat him. He used to always try to hit me and start some %%%%. Then I wrote a note saying I was going to kick his %*! after school and he turned it in to the teacher and I was the only one in the entire 6th grade class to get after school detention for it (I was at a Catholic school for this year only). In 7th-8th grade, I was friends with the school's bully.

I was never bullied. I never bullied. Outside of a friend who got bullied while we were in middle school, I don't remember anything else. The bully lived like a block away too
laugh.gif
. His bully days were over after we showed up at his house. Starting being a suck up after that. Little b.

I had my own circle of friends (still do), but I was cool with everyone for the most part.

I was never bullied. I never bullied. Outside of a friend who got bullied while we were in middle school, I don't remember anything else. The bully lived like a block away too
laugh.gif
. His bully days were over after we showed up at his house. Starting being a suck up after that. Little b.

I had my own circle of friends (still do), but I was cool with everyone for the most part.

Getting bullied is part of life, and if you can't take it then life after school isn't going to be terrible.  If someone opts out because of bullying then kudos, the human race doesn't really need your genes carrying on anyways.  We've got enough weak people reproducing as is.

Getting bullied is part of life, and if you can't take it then life after school isn't going to be terrible.  If someone opts out because of bullying then kudos, the human race doesn't really need your genes carrying on anyways.  We've got enough weak people reproducing as is.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

what the #%+! kind of logic is this? lol suicides are caused by genes? lol

So are kids these days some weaklings that can't take a little harassing, so they committ that.

So are kids these days some weaklings that can't take a little harassing, so they committ that.

what the #%+! kind of logic is this? lol suicides are caused by genes? lol

No.

I was a light skinned hispanic in the hood so i was tested a lot..but bullied? nah.

No.

I was a light skinned hispanic in the hood so i was tested a lot..but bullied? nah.

Ruthless

Back
Top Bottom