NT book readers help me out

I decided my new years resolution would be to try and read 24 books this year. I originally wanted to read 50 but I realizedthat i'll be too busy with school for me to realistically read 50 books for enjoyment purposes. so i figure 2 books a month is doable. My favorite genre isprobably science fiction. i'm looking to read a couple sports books too. I heard the bill simmons book is worth reading, but i dunno.

anybody have any book suggestions? so far all i have is freakonomics and The Family: the secret fundamentalism at the heart of american power

If you're reading Freakonomics, I think you'll enjoy Animal Spirits.
The picture explains it.

And I just finished a good spy book, The Prometheus Deception, by Robert Ludlum, the guy who wrote the Bourne Series.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

1) Dead Zone by Stephen King
2) The Last Lecture
What are your favorite sports? Teams?

i saw the dead zone movie with christopher walken and loved it, so yeah i think i'll read that.

book-cover.jpg

Outliers

The Road

But I've been looking for some some good books for a while. I'll keep checking in this.

I recommend Farewell to Arms if you want a classic, Rules of Attraction if you want something modern, and Chuck Klosterman if you like reading about popculture and music.

I just read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and really liked it - really dry humor. This might be because I saw the movie first, though, and loved Mos Defin it. Either way, if you're in to Sci Fi and haven't read it, you should definitely check it out. It's also part of a 5 piece "trilogy,"so if you liked it enough, you might get into the other 4 books. I haven't read the other ones, so I can't speak on them.

Back
Top Bottom