NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

Guilty.
laugh.gif

No man should ever call himself "pretty boy"

that is for the masses and jealous guys to decide..........

with that being stated, back in HS I was considered a "pretty boy"..... and still am considered that when I get a fresh cut and suit up

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No man should ever call himself "pretty boy"

that is for the masses and jealous guys to decide..........

with that being stated, back in HS I was considered a "pretty boy"..... and still am considered that when I get a fresh cut and suit up

Agreed..I meant how many dudes are considered pretty boys.

In between. When I get a cut, people tend to think I am if they dont know me, but I can go for a while without gettin a cut and rock it grizzley.

Me...the transformation started in about 10th grade.I start shoppin at old navy tossed my oversized clothes out.Now I'm just a skinny pretty boy, and thebroads love me...No joke.

Me. I don't mind it though (even though it's a stupid sounding title) but it's it fitting and it works for me so i'll take it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

judging from all the previous PYP threads. Most Nters are far from pretty
laugh.gif

Take a look at the recent Post Your Girlfriends/Boyfriends thread..The NTers have absolutely shocked me with some of the chicks they're pulling.

Lol used to get it all the time until ance came along , yea its bad . Every so often ill still get it .

In terms of style, sometimes... I rock fitteds a lot tho, but when I have my hair short girls have said that

Originally Posted by wadewilson

fugdepackers
*looks at avy, remembers back to the onslaught of pics in the PYP and thinks of the irony of this poster's response*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom