Nov 4th Weeknd Help

Just got tickets to see The Weeknd on Nov 4th. I will most likely be staying the whole weekend though. Concert Venue is at the Sound Academy. Looking for help to find a hotel around that area, or should i just stay downtown and make the commute? Also any recommendations for what to do on a Friday/Saturday as far as the night life is concerned? Thanks in advance.

Stay downtown and just hop in a cab for the concert. There aren't really hotels in that area of the event because it's literally on the water front of Toronto.

As far as night life is concerned, depends on what you like... If you're looking for bars, they're scattered throughout the city specifically on College Street (by Bathurst), tons of clubs in the Richmond area, and some smaller spots on Queen West.

Stay downtown and just hop in a cab for the concert. There aren't really hotels in that area of the event because it's literally on the water front of Toronto.

As far as night life is concerned, depends on what you like... If you're looking for bars, they're scattered throughout the city specifically on College Street (by Bathurst), tons of clubs in the Richmond area, and some smaller spots on Queen West.
Thanks for the info. As far as night life sounds like Richmond is the place fore me. 

Definitely a better idea to stay downtown. Like jolly said there isn't really anywhere in that area to stay anyway. Lots of good spots. Let me know if you need some help.

And The Weeknd is dope live! You'll enjoy that one. Where ya coming from?

Definitely a better idea to stay downtown. Like jolly said there isn't really anywhere in that area to stay anyway. Lots of good spots. Let me know if you need some help.
And The Weeknd is dope live! You'll enjoy that one. Where ya coming from?
For sure man. Def hit you you up as the dates get closer with a PM. But I'll be coming from Cleveland. A friend and I are coming up soley for the concert, so anything prior to that is added fun to the trip. For obvious reasons is border patrol pretty strict? Not trying to go ham or anything just want to enjoy myself while there. I saw the weeknd in Seattle and the concert was amazing. I figured this will be the last show of his fall tour and in his hometown so it's going to be of epic portions.

Back
Top Bottom