Non-ugly men of niketalk do you still take down ugly broads? Vol. Notdoingitrightbro

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif

I am a decent looking guy in shape I tend to attract all these 4s and 5s even 3s. On occasion a nice 8 or 9s. This year so far I hit 10 but only 1 was a 9,  another 8 (maybe 7.5) and the rests were 5s or below. I know I can't be the only one doing this somebody back me up. p is p

I am a decent looking guy in shape I tend to attract all these 4s and 5s even 3s. On occasion a nice 8 or 9s. This year so far I hit 10 but only 1 was a 9,  another 8 (maybe 7.5) and the rests were 5s or below. I know I can't be the only one doing this somebody back me up. p is p

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...

If the time is right yes I do. Not that im a Brad Pitt stunt double or anything. But I do pretty good for myself. But like someone above said, the slightly bigger/slightly uglier girls go hard when trying to make up for what they lack in other areas.

PS. I know im going to hell.

If the time is right yes I do. Not that im a Brad Pitt stunt double or anything. But I do pretty good for myself. But like someone above said, the slightly bigger/slightly uglier girls go hard when trying to make up for what they lack in other areas.

PS. I know im going to hell.

Nothing popped off, so I'll answer the question.

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.

Nothing popped off, so I'll answer the question.

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.

Back
Top Bottom