non smartphone users...hows life?

im thinking of getting rid of my smartphone to save the 30$ a month...i would replace it with a ipad2 3g and just get a "dumb" phone to talk and text 
has anyone done this and not miss the smartphone?

i use my phone while in school to check my ebay sales, nt, and sometimes i use the gps

im thinking of getting rid of my smartphone to save the 30$ a month...i would replace it with a ipad2 3g and just get a "dumb" phone to talk and text 
has anyone done this and not miss the smartphone?

i use my phone while in school to check my ebay sales, nt, and sometimes i use the gps

SamsungGravityT459.jpg

Since my blackberry broke over a year ago, I've been rocking with this (On TMOBILE). I can't complain, it works, full keyboard, sounds fine. *shrug*

SamsungGravityT459.jpg

Since my blackberry broke over a year ago, I've been rocking with this (On TMOBILE). I can't complain, it works, full keyboard, sounds fine. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i would replace it with a ipad2 3g and just get a "dumb" phone to talk and text 
sounded like a good idea, until Im driving and need to look something up real quick. which I do about 80% of the time

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i would replace it with a ipad2 3g and just get a "dumb" phone to talk and text 
sounded like a good idea, until Im driving and need to look something up real quick. which I do about 80% of the time

I'm still using a sidekick lx 
roll.gif
on simple moblie, 40 a month, no contract(
glasses.gif
),service is ok...I'm happy with unlimited text/call.

I have yet to own smart phone 
ohwell.gif
 but i would sure like to try it.

#poor

I'm still using a sidekick lx 
roll.gif
on simple moblie, 40 a month, no contract(
glasses.gif
),service is ok...I'm happy with unlimited text/call.

I have yet to own smart phone 
ohwell.gif
 but i would sure like to try it.

#poor

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Don't think ill ever go back to them regular phones
This.

I hate my backup "dumb" phone. Too slow.
30t6p3b.gif

I rarely use my laptop/PC anymore because I can browse NT and the other usual sites from my iPhone. Wish there was an NT App, though.

This.

30t6p3b.gif

I rarely use my laptop/PC anymore because I can browse NT and the other usual sites from my iPhone. Wish there was an NT App, though.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This.

30t6p3b.gif

QFT!

NT needs an app!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This.

30t6p3b.gif

QFT!

NT needs an app!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

your smartphone can tether for your ipad2 wifi, no need for 3g.
yeah i know that but then i would have 2 expensive devices and still paying 30$ monthly for data 

Originally Posted by bamez

your smartphone can tether for your ipad2 wifi, no need for 3g.
yeah i know that but then i would have 2 expensive devices and still paying 30$ monthly for data 

Back
Top Bottom