No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Told my girl (she knows I'm doing no fap) that I wanna release on her chest and she unbuttons her shirt and jiggles the teddies around...:wow: :evil: :pimp:

100x100px-LS-7aee320e_whitedanceninja.gif

I found the key to the lock, pa

Word to mommy I'm drunk right now in the crib, right.
Usually in this situation, id be fiending for some videos...but I ended up listening to music...and that really eased **** up for me fam, real talk

So from now on, when I get the urge to fap, imma go in YouTube and Check up on some music...y'all should try it it might work for y'all

I go to Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, or boot up the Playstation.

It took a while to train myself. Now if I can make it past the morning wood, I am good for the rest of the day.

This week has been pretty easy, itscthe end of the month when I got noting to due but sit around the crib :smh: that getting me :smh:

Watch some physics videos nothing makes you rethink a nut like the vastness of the universe.

One time I was researching Einstein and Kip Thorne theories of wormholes and end up spending 4+ hours on youtube. People dont appreciate the vastness of the universe. Every single planet in this solar system can fit in the space between earth and the moon. There is a Quasar group 4 billion light years wide. It could swallow several hundred Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies whole. No prob.

The size of some of these structures are truly unimaginable.

Last edited:
At 11:56pm yesterday I fapped. Pressure got to be too much.

Restarting today. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Wow, STRUGGLING right now man, about to take my *** to bed. I got a chick coming through tomorrow and still I'm about to slip, smdh :smh:

and back to square one :lol: :smh: Had the websites blocked on my computer so I watched a low quality flick off the cell phone, smmfh. Dissapointed man. I got 44 days in and broke, I guess it's better than everyday though. Next streak is going past the new year.

Dont worry. Im just on my second day right now and I just came off a similar streak. Goal is March 13th.

**** should be functioning like a 14 year old boys just in time to pick up ******* at my sisters birthday celebration. :evil:

im been good since sunday night... trying to hold out until wednesday before thanksgiving because thats when i plan on going out and picking up :lol:

So this is my first time venturing in here. I noticed that a lot of you guys are in the "appreciation" threads. Doesn't that just make it extremely difficult?

I know that in the past when I tried no fap, threads like that would just set off the trigger.

Anyways, good luck guys.

Last edited:

So this is my first time venturing in here. I noticed that a lot of you guys are in the "appreciation" threads. Doesn't that just make it extremely difficult?

I know that in the past when I tried no fap, threads like that would just set off the trigger.

Anyways, good luck guys.
uh oh shots fired im hit b  im hit 

Back
Top Bottom