NikeTalk school me on some big pillows

some durable ones......I'm not one to think my head is too big, cus it's not......but my pillows get flat alot, which causes me to throw them away and cop a new pair......

mad.gif

what brands do you all use.....need them firm/fluffy joints that don't sink that easily...also sleep with two...maybe I need three
tired.gif

i just cant see me dropping $50 at target for a new set of pillows....but I guess the higher the price, the better the quality
grin.gif

some durable ones......I'm not one to think my head is too big, cus it's not......but my pillows get flat alot, which causes me to throw them away and cop a new pair......

mad.gif

what brands do you all use.....need them firm/fluffy joints that don't sink that easily...also sleep with two...maybe I need three
tired.gif

i just cant see me dropping $50 at target for a new set of pillows....but I guess the higher the price, the better the quality
grin.gif

Memory foam pillow from Sears. Got it like three years ago and it was a GREAT investment.

Memory foam pillow from Sears. Got it like three years ago and it was a GREAT investment.

laugh.gif
Just go in and grab one. It was like $50, but just remember that you'll be sleeping on it the majority of nights for several years. I've slept on a Tempur Pedic pillow and it's not noticeably better.

laugh.gif
Just go in and grab one. It was like $50, but just remember that you'll be sleeping on it the majority of nights for several years. I've slept on a Tempur Pedic pillow and it's not noticeably better.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
word..the tempurpedic ones that cost like $100 is no different than the one I got at Ross for half the price
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word..the tempurpedic ones that cost like $100 is no different than the one I got at Ross for half the price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word?....i rested my head on a tempurpedic and thought i was in heaven.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word?....i rested my head on a tempurpedic and thought i was in heaven.

copped a calvin klein joint like 2yrs ago and its still feels great. only problem is i rarely sleep with my head on the pillow

copped a calvin klein joint like 2yrs ago and its still feels great. only problem is i rarely sleep with my head on the pillow

If its not as fluffy anymore just sleep on two.
Better yet I take one "flat" pillow and spread a down comforter over it. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom