Niketalk, I should have listened :(

This is great op now be like most of us get ya heart broken. then go on to smash everything walkin cute.fat.ugly etc :smokin

Last edited:
I know that feel bro...stay off that detective work now that you know and cut her and everything about her out of your life completely. Easier said than done but it will speed up the process.

This is great op now be like most of us get ya heart broken. then go on to smash everything walkin cute.fat.ugly etc
smokin.gif
Wish I could but I'm very introverted. She was the first girl I've actually "gone after"

Dam man. Stay safe op. You're gonna make it

Smashing everything in sight doesn't help much. Give it time and you'll forget about her. Just keep busy. School gym work chill with your boys. Idk if you're a game guy but gta 5 is tomorrow.

That could keep you occupied too

Smashing everything in sight doesn't help much. Give it time and you'll forget about her. Just keep busy. School gym work chill with your boys. Idk if you're a game guy but gta 5 is tomorrow.

word run up and throw random haymakers at girls you see. pick up a prostitute get that super dome then off her and take her mula :smokin

Thanks man.

Definitely a gamer, and I've already got GTA V preordered. 

Never thought I'd be making a thread like this. But I'm glad it's on NT. Been here for 6 years and I love you fools (no homo)

Dang OP sorry to hear brah.. How did you find out she was cheating on you? What type of detective work were you doing homie g 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Dang OP sorry to hear brah.. How did you find out she was cheating on you? What type of detective work were you doing homie g 
pimp.gif
Well a while ago she said some dude was trying to hit her up, but she never wanted to tell me his name.

I didn't think much of it as some guys have tried going for while knowing that I was with her, but she basically put them all on ignore.

So after we break up, I remember seeing somewhere that you can find out people that you search for on FB. Login to her account, and see she's been searching this one guy up every single day for the past few months. I looked at her chat history, and her mate was saying how she's been with (Let's call him James) James heaps recently and teasing her about them flirting. Im in NZ and it was mid semester break for us, she never goes to uni to do work during breaks, but this time she went every single day. Keep in mind, we just broke up and her mates talking about them seeing each other while we were still together flirting and all that nonsense. 

I didn't wanna know if dude smashed, so I logged out and came here to weep to my NT brethrens

Bruh its gets better. I know the feeling. Was with my ex for 5 years. The only girl i actually felt a connection to ever in my life.

Stay busy in the short term....hit the gym play video games...hang with friends. Trust me that this will make you better in the end. It will make your next relationship more mature and allow you to handle relationships differently. You will also appreciate an actual good girl next time. Garden tools gonna garden.

Bruh its gets better. I know the feeling. Was with my ex for 5 years. The only girl i actually felt a connection to ever in my life.

Stay busy in the short term....hit the gym play video games...hang with friends. Trust me that this will make you better in the end. It will make your next relationship more mature and allow you to handle relationships differently. You will also appreciate an actual good girl next time. Garden tools gonna garden.
Thanks man. Appreciate it honestly.

Going to delete her permanently from my life. 

pimp.gif
Well a while ago she said some dude was trying to hit her up, but she never wanted to tell me his name.

I didn't think much of it as some guys have tried going for while knowing that I was with her, but she basically put them all on ignore.

So after we break up, I remember seeing somewhere that you can find out people that you search for on FB. Login to her account, and see she's been searching this one guy up every single day for the past few months. I looked at her chat history, and her mate was saying how she's been with (Let's call him James) James heaps recently and teasing her about them flirting. Im in NZ and it was mid semester break for us, she never goes to uni to do work during breaks, but this time she went every single day. Keep in mind, we just broke up and her mates talking about them seeing each other while we were still together flirting and all that nonsense. 

I didn't wanna know if dude smashed, so I logged out and came here to weep to my NT brethrens
Damb 
mean.gif

Sloots gon sloot.. weird she would never tell you his name. That is odd and would have made me a little skeptical about what was going on.

But be glad you found out now rather than later.. I wouldn't put too much in knowing whether dude smashed or not.. she did you dirty talkin to ol boy behind your back and tell her friends about dude.. she has moved on.. and so will you. Better yourself and she'll realize what type of mistake she made in the future.. don't take a cheating sloot back either ex her out your life for good brah once a cheater they're always a cheater

Last edited:

Been with my girl for 2.5 years. Out of nowhere she starts saying it doesn't feel right anymore, but still wants to be with (stupid women logic). 

Long story short, I give it another go but she starts acting weird and going all silent when we were out at lunch once. I broke it off there and then saying it'll never get anywhere if she doesn't feel the same for me anymore. 

Didn't think she was cheating at the time, but just did some intense detective work and sure enough she was.

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy. 

Sorry for the sissy as rant, but needed to vent and get that off my chest. 

Take care NT 
You needed this. Next time don't get caught slipping.

i could already tell she was cheating when you mentioned the silence at lunch.

she was just keeping you around so that her people didn't think of her as trashy.

it's ok man, but yeah like someone said case closed theres nothing left there for you.

don't creep on her facebook and look at her new life, don't ask her friends or fam how shes doing just live ya life.

unless you are a beta if not then.

Went thru this a couple months back, just start doing you best advice i was given, best advice i can give

Damb :smh:

Sloots gon sloot.. weird she would never tell you his name. That is odd and would have made me a little skeptical about what was going on.

But be glad you found out now rather than later.. I wouldn't put too much in knowing whether dude smashed or not.. she did you dirty talkin to ol boy behind your back and tell her friends about dude.. she has moved on.. and so will you. Better yourself and she'll realize what type of mistake she made in the future.. don't take a cheating sloot back either ex her out your life for good brah once a cheater they're always a cheater

Thanks mate

Definitely will not take her back after this. Wont even entertain the idea. Going to dedicate the rest of this year for self improvement

How many times does it take before the simps of NT learn that the NT gods that be are ALWAYS right.

That pain you feel now OP? Use it as motivation.. Let your anger fuel you. Every girl after this now is payback. You just had your crash course in learning that ******* aint ****.

Your new motto: **** these ****, but **** these ****. Unfortunately, it took you getting your heart broken to realize this.. We tried to pull your head out the water famb, but you decided to drown. It's merking season now.

See you in TAY.

Back
Top Bottom