Niketalk have you ever bought bigger size J's for you newborn or future kid?

Well my girl is 2 months pregnant and givin all this heat coming out in these coming months I was going to start buying kicks for my son or daughter. I was thinking of buying a small shoe size so when they turn 4 or 5 they could be rocking j's that most likely no other little kid will be wearing and so they can rocking throwbacks with there dad. Is there anybody else who's done this before or is doing this now cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of this.

Well my girl is 2 months pregnant and givin all this heat coming out in these coming months I was going to start buying kicks for my son or daughter. I was thinking of buying a small shoe size so when they turn 4 or 5 they could be rocking j's that most likely no other little kid will be wearing and so they can rocking throwbacks with there dad. Is there anybody else who's done this before or is doing this now cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of this.

Yea I bought 2 pair of Stealth XX3's before my daughter was born. Whenever a new pair came out I would buy her pair a size higher. In my case she pretty much outgrows them every 3-4 months so some got to be used and some sat. Congrats tho.

Yea I bought 2 pair of Stealth XX3's before my daughter was born. Whenever a new pair came out I would buy her pair a size higher. In my case she pretty much outgrows them every 3-4 months so some got to be used and some sat. Congrats tho.

All the time 4 my kiddies. I just copped the Jams size 10 toddler 4 my baby boy which he's a size 6 now.
pimp.gif

All the time 4 my kiddies. I just copped the Jams size 10 toddler 4 my baby boy which he's a size 6 now.
pimp.gif

Same here. I've been doing the same. The kids are gonna be wearing some heat in the next 2-5 years.

Same here. I've been doing the same. The kids are gonna be wearing some heat in the next 2-5 years.

I'm buying my baby girl at least 2 pairs of the White Cement 3's coming out next year. She gonna be killin' it at school
pimp.gif

I'm buying my baby girl at least 2 pairs of the White Cement 3's coming out next year. She gonna be killin' it at school
pimp.gif

i don't have any kids yet but once i get a better paying job i planned to start a collection for my future young-one and have it be made up of fire.

i don't have any kids yet but once i get a better paying job i planned to start a collection for my future young-one and have it be made up of fire.

yes sir...knockin off two or three pairs while a sale is happenin...especially with the heat bout to drop...

yes sir...knockin off two or three pairs while a sale is happenin...especially with the heat bout to drop...

All my Jordans I have now is for my daughter and for my son/daughter I'll have in about 7 months...

All my Jordans I have now is for my daughter and for my son/daughter I'll have in about 7 months...

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

grats, dude! wifey and i are in our fourth month and heaps excited.

hold off until you're past the first tri at least (the scary part). i'm gonna wait till we know the kid's gender at least, maybe even after birth. there's no rush for toddler kicks, they don't sell out fast.

all the best for your little one <3

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

grats, dude! wifey and i are in our fourth month and heaps excited.

hold off until you're past the first tri at least (the scary part). i'm gonna wait till we know the kid's gender at least, maybe even after birth. there's no rush for toddler kicks, they don't sell out fast.

all the best for your little one <3

ha, i do this for my nephew.. i get him a sz or 2 up, so he can wear them in a year, that way no one else has them ds at that point, ha. these days you really don't need to buy them more than a few years worth of sizes too big, seeing how JB releases the same shoes so closely together..

Back
Top Bottom