Nike Zoom Jet retro (Favres, if I'm not mistaken...)

From Kixandthecity.com
nike-zoom-jet-04-580x406.jpg

Nike Zoom Jet Set to Return

nike-zoom-jet-03-580x406.jpg

nike-zoom-jet-02-580x406.jpg

nike-zoom-jet-01-580x406.jpg

These things here, CLASSICS.. I remember I wanted the black/white ones back in 97-98.. Dope shoe.. I remember they retailed for $120 back then too.. 

First off, YES! That top 50 cross trainers that need to be retroed thread I made awhile back is slowly turning into 40.

But I just gotta say. Do not beat around the bush here. RELEASE these first, and maybe take 4 months off before releasing the other junk

nike-air-zoom-jet-turf_05.jpg

--------
The white black oranges were an OG c/w but imho, they were always second or third best.
The white blues had some OG potential but they ODed with the blue....

Lastly, the Nubbed bottom shoe was barely worn among active "turf" players... Nike never thinks outside the box

What we need and what many of the players actually wore :
61955_11_lg.jpg

Herringbone, ala AJ 11, and you have what Brett Favre actually wore.

Here's a Kurt Warner PE og c/w:
51943_01_lg.jpg

Again, Nike doesn't seem to want to keep things somewhat basic.. The black midsole swap kills the white blue black c/w. And makes it seem like a children's shoe. The retro has potential. The grey/purple looks to have a patent leather strap. And the black green an entire upper that is shiny. Mold and shape look decent from the shapes. So that potential remains... Just fire the c/w staff

Nike needs to chill out. They waited years to retro many peoples' favorites and then release a slew of them in one year. I want but boy, I need some time.

Now I see them.

Give me the first colorway out of the ones posted and i'm good on those.

The black ones would've been okay had they NOT been leather.

Let's get to the OG @#!% now please.

Wow
eek.gif
I was literally just talking about "What if they retro'd the Brett Favre's" today too. This is great news
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Nike needs to chill out. They waited years to retro many peoples' favorites and then release a slew of them in one year. I want but boy, I need some time.
Exactly.. Deions, speed turfs, and now these.... All within the same year? 
Pump the breaks swoosh

pimp.gif

Great News!!!

I'm not really sold on any of these colorways, but if Nike drop's the OG colorways like the white/green or black/white/silver then I'm all in.

The only thing that scares me is that now that NSW is under the grips of Gentry, he'll probably make the OG colorways limited, hyperstrikes, or some other BS.
The Flight One release was bad and they should have been more readily available, and I'm hoping he doesn't pull that same stunt with the Speed Turf's.

This was back in 09 at a spot in Moscow, WA. Mom and Pop sporting good store.
5375_731715958359_3930514_n.jpg

Still haunts me to this day I didn't buy them. Heck, quite honestly if you went and visited that store today they are probably still there. 
laugh.gif

5375_731715933409_6454835_n.jpg

Cleated version.

I had the Black/grey cleated version, as well as the White/Green turf model.

Looking at that article, those colorways are just plain garbage. We all know Nike reads this, why won't they just give us the colorways we want, or a white/team colorway, just like they did for all college teams when it was that years primary model.

Back
Top Bottom