Nike Vintage Blazer High

birdyman18

Banned
nike-blazer-high-vintage-1.jpg

Nike's Vintage collection is made up of several models mainly the Dunk High, Terminator, Vandal and now the Blazer High. Their collection has yielded sneakers that have been aged using yellowed midsoles, discoloration and creased toe boxes. This same effect is applied to the Blazer High which is treated with a discolored outsersole and a nylon tongue. In addition, the Blazer Highs will consist of an old royal, pine green and varsity red suede upper with white on the swoosh, laces and heel tab. Available in February 2009 retailing at $102 per sneaker. Via Dunk.com.cn.

Via Sneakerfiles
nike-blazer-high-vintage-2.jpg
nike-blazer-high-vintage-3.jpg

still not feelin the "vintage" concept but these arent bad. nice and simple.

^that's all they are meant to be, really.

and i like the blues, but $102 is a lot. maybe when they are on sale. and plus acetone gets rid of the yellow midsoles on the vintages.

$102? That's a strange price. I can't see Nike putting $102 suggested retail price on the box.
Regardless, they all look good. Got that vintage shape. Rock these with some above the knee shorts and some high tube socks....well, maybe not.

price tage too much blazer's are not that high the blue one looks fresh when they hit sales raccs (no typo) I will cop

These dont look as bad as the vintage dunks as far as them being torn, creased, yellowed, etc. def. will cop the blue joints.

Wow. You mean we get the Blazers Japan got over 5 years ago, but busted up? Yay Nike!

But seriously, I love Dunks, Blazers, Vandals and Terminators and I love that Nike is releasing these models with the proper shape and materials for once, butcan they please stop with the vintage treatment? It's simultaneously gimmicky and a poorly cloaked attempt at a way of releasing real retros without thembeing completely true to the OGs.

used to love blazers, but not so much anymore. don't know why.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

^that's all they are meant to be, really.

and i like the blues, but $102 is a lot. maybe when they are on sale. and plus acetone gets rid of the yellow midsoles on the vintages.
AM90 are like $91.00 and the Clark Kent pack read $112.00 on the box. Kinda strange.

YO! I kinda sorta somewhat need those green one's... a little bit, I think. Maybe. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom