Nike Trainer 1 Oregon Ducks PE Size 11

Selling my USED pair of Nike Trainer 1's. This is the ultra-rare Oregon Ducks PE version. These are very rarely ever offered for sale, because nobody has them. These are size 11 and have been worn quite a few times. They are still in good shape, but do show signs of wear. The photos will illustrate the wear. These do not come with the original box. There are two different colored laces (yellow and black) on the shoe because some people prefer one color over the other. I wanted to show an example of each. Both lace colors will be included with the shoes and I'll even throw in a third pair of laces, a gray that matches the suede perfectly.

I have a good friend at Nike who is able to hook me up with Oregon PEs on rare occasions. These are one of those rare occasions (please don't ask if I can help you out, I cannot).

Price tag is slightly negotiable. I believe it's a fair price. It does include shipping to the contiguous 48 states). I will ship USPS Priority, double-boxed, w/ a tracking number. Shipping is possible to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and internationally, but we will need to figure out a different figure for shipping costs. Please do not contact me unless you are PayPal ready.

I know this is one of my first listings on here, but I've been lurking on NT for a while and I need to start somewhere. Check out my posting past, I post often about my Oregon PE collection. DM is the fastest way to reach me. DM with questions and offers. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom