Nike to Drop Abominable Snowman Inspired Dunks on Nov. 15th

Next Saturday marks the date of one of the flyest colorway of the Nike Dunks to ever drop this year. Nike Sportswear's Seasonal Dunk Series will dropanother winter inspired colorway known as the "Yeti" aka the "Un-Nerds" (hypebeasts
smh.gif
). Look for these to hit select Nike LS accounts in a totally fire colorway of black,grey, and varsity red on Saturday, November 15th, 2008.

All Images via Caliroots

21eagyq.jpg

2340md.jpg

xfxp2s.jpg

6i8y29.jpg

11v1uv5.jpg

2wpkt4o.jpg

mc53b5.jpg

2mh7q4k.jpg

***EDIT***

Mods please move this to NIKE RETRO
pardon my ignorance towards reading

i like the colorway, just not feeling that mid panel nike has been using lately

Cool colorway but so not a snowman worthy shoe.

Reebok on the other hand...

4-953861.jpg
4-953861_8.jpg
4-953861_9.jpg
4-953861_10.jpg
4-953861_7.jpg
4-953861_6.jpg

The sole on those Reeboks mang posted almost made me copp those. $100 is steep tho.

does anyone know any stores in socal that will get these? house of hoops maybe? these look cool and id buy them

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Solefiend

abominable snowman, barely any white?...no thanks

agreed!

exactly what i was thinking...nice colourway but in know way links to the thought of a "snow" man...i was wondering if it would be predominantlywhite with a bluish glacial haze somewhere (much like da reeboks posted above), but i guess not......nice CW though, just not a fit with the name

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Solefiend

abominable snowman, barely any white?...no thanks

agreed!

exactly what i was thinking...nice colourway but in know way links to the thought of a "snow" man...i was wondering if it would be predominantly white with a bluish glacial haze somewhere (much like da reeboks posted above), but i guess not......nice CW though, just not a fit with the name

^real talk
nice cw
but needs a different name

Brown/White "Polar Bears" then Black "Polar Bears" now Red and Black "Yeti's". Is somebody actually getting a paycheck forcoming up with this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom