Nike shoes model - David Robinson

msjb88.jpg
What are those?

Yep, the air 2 strongs. Since the barkleys, penny's and griffeys' got recently retro'd. I feel like next year or the year after we gonna see someDavid Robinsons retroing...I can't wait for the air unlimited's. Had 2 pairs of them things. missed them

the air 2 strong's retrod a few years ago and sold horribly.

some are probably still rotting away in outlets.

i have the white/black colorway, that i got for 20 dollars after a year of its release, and now theyre my beaters.

that colorway is sick tho IMO

i remember them
they kinda look like the nikes CWeb wore either in college or as a rookie
they had a lil strap with a swoosh on it. the strap was on the outside lower ankle area

They sold horribly cuz the cw's and the price points were
sick.gif
....but the admiral does deserve an overhaul in the same way barkley and penny has

I remember these dropped a few years back, the'yre wak.
And ive seen those grey and black ones at an outlet in Fl.

Was the grey Air 2 Strong the only one that had an Air Max2 bubble? Looking at pics, it seems like all the other colorways of the Retro high version had astandard bubble.

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

I wish Nike would retro the air command force pump
wink.gif

p>

May be mixing it up with the air unit.... but (i think) they no longer have patent for the inflatable component.

Still, i'd go ape for the 180s highs in white/black/silver.... They slipped through my fingers a few times, and it still haunts me just a little.
OGs are out of the question, they'd probably fall apart.

they did retro the Air 2 Strong with ugly colors: grey suede, All Black leathers are hot. They also retro low versions

Like everyone else said, these released a few years back....2005 to be exact. They did sell horribly, and the took all the green elements out of the OGWhite/Black Spurs colorway. They retroed in a lot of dumb colorways too.

Back
Top Bottom