Nike SB's

Hey guys I'm trying to start wearing some Nike SB's. Can someone suggest the best shoes to look at or the most popular SB shoes to kind of direct me.

buy what YOU like man. Check the for sale thread cos you can usually find good deals, or ISS too . Also craigslist can be good , but ebay can be kinda sketch. If you have a low price range, there should be some nice stuff coming out this year, so just check n-sb.org and other sites like that religiously for info. If your BRAND new into the SB world then check out the n-sb.org styleguide section. Lotta nice stuff in there. I also think this will come in handy, http://sneakernews.com/nike-sb-skateboarding/ ... Hope i helped

Originally Posted by Leonidas

buy what YOU like man. Check the for sale thread cos you can usually find good deals, or ISS too . Also craigslist can be good , but ebay can be kinda sketch. If you have a low price range, there should be some nice stuff coming out this year, so just check n-sb.org and other sites like that religiously for info. If your BRAND new into the SB world then check out the n-sb.org styleguide section. Lotta nice stuff in there. I also think this will come in handy, http://sneakernews.com/nike-sb-skateboarding/ ... Hope i helped

^^ this
buy what you like dude, you dont need to get the most popular if you dont like it.

Depends if you want to skate in them, or just wear them just for everyday activities. Also get what you like, not what others like. 

Hey guys I'm trying to start wearing some Nike SB's. Can someone suggest the best shoes to look at or the most popular SB shoes to kind of direct me.
I started wearing SBs about 2 years ago, I personally prefer the SB dunk "low".. You have to wear what you like and what's comfortable, some people collect dunks just to collect them, I on the other hand purchase to wear, figure if I'm gonna spend money on them I'm not going to just leave them tucked away in a box.  

The link that was posted up above is very helpful so I'd recommend just taking a look at it..  

There have been a ton of SB dunks and blazers over the years, shouldn't be hard to find something you like! My personal favorites are the Sharks, Hawaiis, Tiffanys, Sea Crystals, and Brooklyn Projects but there are tons of great colorways out there.

HYPEBEASTS UNITE ON APRIL 25!!!!! Lmao these are so ugly imo

Back
Top Bottom