Nike SB May: Bueller and Piet Mondrian

You can check out pics and order the Bueller's and Mondrian's at Bnyconline.com. Use "BNYC" for 10% off. Bueller's are ugly butI'm copp'n the Mondrians'. With the whole hassel of the skate or die's selling out super quick in my neighborhood I'm not taking mychances on these. Can't wait!

Those Mondrians are
pimp.gif

hmm ok good to know

they look nice to me idk if these are worthy of my first sb purchase but they look rather attractive.

sick.gif
at the second pair. The sample pic was
eek.gif
to me, and I was certain those would be my first SB pickup ever. Now, EZ pass.

thanks for the info...2nd pair are extremely weak...only thing i like about them are the laces...1st are nice...simple..yet creative..but i gotta pass cuzthere are like 4 other pair of kicks i need to get within the next month or so...if they are still artound and alot cheaper...maybe

For some weird reason I'm diggin' the Beullers. I doubt they will difficult to find in my area, then again I might be the only person who wants themlol.

I think those Mondriaans look hella sick! wish I had the money to buy um too.. damn being a poor student suxx
mad.gif

both pics here suck actually.. I've seen m before on some other site and the looked way better too, these pictured above look like fakes or somn

Back
Top Bottom