Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/15/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-yellow-curb-detailed-images/

pimp.gif

"not feelin anything Nike Sb has released this year except for the skunks and the born in the USA's, as well as the olive/army "un-loden's" quality looks sick on those, and the giants lows are pretty sweet also (but street fighter pack, kostons, loons, chromeballs, etc all were garbage IMO - no disrespect to those who like/bought them - they're just not for me"

Said this^ yesterday(in the thread for the "loons") - but these have potential to be one of my recent favorites (only of the last year or 2) - the quality looks up to par - and I like the colors, materials and accents. These could be a home run!

"not feelin anything Nike Sb has released this year except for the skunks and the born in the USA's, as well as the olive/army "un-loden's" quality looks sick on those, and the giants lows are pretty sweet also (but street fighter pack, kostons, loons, chromeballs, etc all were garbage IMO - no disrespect to those who like/bought them - they're just not for me"

Said this^ yesterday(in the thread for the "loons") - but these have potential to be one of my recent favorites (only of the last year or 2) - the quality looks up to par - and I like the colors, materials and accents. These could be a home run!

they look better than the initial pics, but id have to see them in person. but i think id also have to get the army lows and the iron mans (thanks to nwt's pics) first

they look better than the initial pics, but id have to see them in person. but i think id also have to get the army lows and the iron mans (thanks to nwt's pics) first

hope nike sb starts steppin it up again. those un-loden pairs were
pimp.gif
to me also. these are nice too, a possible cop, but im not really feelin the elephant print on the midsole. i wish that part were just left a nice clean white.

hope nike sb starts steppin it up again. those un-loden pairs were
pimp.gif
to me also. these are nice too, a possible cop, but im not really feelin the elephant print on the midsole. i wish that part were just left a nice clean white.

a part of them does remind me of the dunkesto's, and im not a big fan of mesh on dunks either, but the way it was done kinda reminds me of the atom red's from a few years back, which were really comfortable, held up well, and looked
smokin.gif
IMO

^ and ya, the elephant print on the midsole is the main thing I would change- atleast its not too gaudy

a part of them does remind me of the dunkesto's, and im not a big fan of mesh on dunks either, but the way it was done kinda reminds me of the atom red's from a few years back, which were really comfortable, held up well, and looked
smokin.gif
IMO

^ and ya, the elephant print on the midsole is the main thing I would change- atleast its not too gaudy

Back
Top Bottom