NIKE ROSHE RUN GREAT BRITAIN DEADSTOCK 652804-016 SIZE 9.5

Hello Everyone! Up for Sale is the NIKE ROSHERUN NM W SP in the GREY HEATHER/WHITE-UNVRSTY RED colorway (otherwise known as the GREAT BRITAINS, ITEM NUMBER: 652804-016) in a SIZE 9.5. These are 100% AUTHENTIC, BRAND NEW, DEADSTOCK, NEVER BEEN WORN OR TRIED ON sneakers, you will receive them FACTORY LACED as if you purchased them from the store yourself. The sneakers were purchased at the Niketown store in Seattle, WA (please refer to the pictures to view the RECEIPT, which will be included with the purchase of this item). The pictures of the sneakers on this listing are the actual sneakers you will be receiving.

I have been collecting sneakers for many years and due to medical expenses, I unfortunately have to part with my collection. Health over sneakers.... I conduct the sales of merchandise on here professionally, and I DO NOT sell FAKES, B-GRADES, VARIANT, EARLY-RELEASE, GRAY MARKET, UNAUTHORIZED or REPLICA sneakers. I only sell sneakers from CERTIFIED DEALERS (Nike, Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, Footaction, etc.). Thank You and have a blessed day!

Paypal Only. Double Box Shipped via USPS with Shipping Confirmation $16. Reasonable Offers only please.

Back
Top Bottom