Nike Huarache Free Run (Air Huarache+FREE sole) - SUMMER 2012

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Huarache Free 2012

nike-huarache-free-2012-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Nike is refreshing its original Huarache runner for next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at the Nike Huarache Free 2012.

We preview the shoe in four colorways:

- Stealth/White/Neptune Blue/Stealth
- White/Team Red/White
- Black/White/Black
- Anthracite/Bright Mango/Anthracite

Nike Huarache Free 2012 takes the classic Air Huarache running upper and stacks it on top of a highly-articulated Free midsole/outsole tooling. The design is in line with the basketball based Air Huarache Bball 2012 which sports a Free-inspired bottom design.

Huarache Free 2012 launches Spring 2012. Retail is $100.

nike-huarache-free-2012-stealth-white-neptune-blue-stealth-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-team-red-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-black-white-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-anthracite-bright-mango-anthracite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Huarache Free 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

--
Nike Huarache Free Run – Summer 2012: http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/18/nike-huarache-free-run-summer-2012/

nike-huarache-free-run.jpg

Huarache goes Free next year, for a price. Here’s a first look at the Nike Huarache Free Run.

Previewed in six Summer 2012 colorways:

- White/Soar/Siren Red/White
- Black/Red Mahogany/Scarlet Fire/Black
- White/Soar/Cyber/White
- Wolf Grey/Cool Grey/Action Green/Wolf Grey
- Midnight Navy/Blue Grey/Tide Pool Blue/Midnight Navy
- Light Bone/Soft Grey/Calypso/Light Bone

We originally unveiled the Nike Huarache Free Run back when it was still listed as simply the “Huarache Free 2012.

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Huarache Free 2012

nike-huarache-free-2012-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Nike is refreshing its original Huarache runner for next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at the Nike Huarache Free 2012.

We preview the shoe in four colorways:

- Stealth/White/Neptune Blue/Stealth
- White/Team Red/White
- Black/White/Black
- Anthracite/Bright Mango/Anthracite

Nike Huarache Free 2012 takes the classic Air Huarache running upper and stacks it on top of a highly-articulated Free midsole/outsole tooling. The design is in line with the basketball based Air Huarache Bball 2012 which sports a Free-inspired bottom design.

Huarache Free 2012 launches Spring 2012. Retail is $100.

nike-huarache-free-2012-stealth-white-neptune-blue-stealth-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-team-red-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-black-white-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-anthracite-bright-mango-anthracite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Huarache Free 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

--
Nike Huarache Free Run – Summer 2012: http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/18/nike-huarache-free-run-summer-2012/

nike-huarache-free-run.jpg

Huarache goes Free next year, for a price. Here’s a first look at the Nike Huarache Free Run.

Previewed in six Summer 2012 colorways:

- White/Soar/Siren Red/White
- Black/Red Mahogany/Scarlet Fire/Black
- White/Soar/Cyber/White
- Wolf Grey/Cool Grey/Action Green/Wolf Grey
- Midnight Navy/Blue Grey/Tide Pool Blue/Midnight Navy
- Light Bone/Soft Grey/Calypso/Light Bone

We originally unveiled the Nike Huarache Free Run back when it was still listed as simply the “Huarache Free 2012.

I cant place it but they look like a Jordan Trainer thats released before and a lil like those Huarache BBALL joints.

I sort of like em.

I cant place it but they look like a Jordan Trainer thats released before and a lil like those Huarache BBALL joints.

I sort of like em.

I wish the designer would've freaked the midsole more,but they're still pretty clean.

I wish the designer would've freaked the midsole more,but they're still pretty clean.

I'm impressed. I actually like this fusion. Ima take a break from ball this summer and just stay comfortable...

I'm impressed. I actually like this fusion. Ima take a break from ball this summer and just stay comfortable...

I wish they would utilize the Huarache Plus on these, or at all really

The LE is my least favorite of the Huarache runners, still kinda cool though

I wish they would utilize the Huarache Plus on these, or at all really

The LE is my least favorite of the Huarache runners, still kinda cool though

Back
Top Bottom