Nike Huarache 09

primesole

Banned
Whats good with these shoes ? When will they be hitting stores, they look like a decent pair of ball shoes.

Will we get these CB4 PE's ?
grin.gif

24l1qih.jpg

Saw these in New Age Nike's Spring Catalog at the downtown vancouver location.

i wasnt a fan of the lack of open ankle space on most huaraches but now these have reallllyyy grown on me

those looks pretty nice.

i hope we get more colorways in general than the huarache 08's. it'd be nice if nike released some TB colorways here

Originally Posted by NewEra18

white black and red bosh's come out this weekend at champs
Yup...I work at footlocker and I seen them in the back today, I had to tag them and put SKU's on em.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Yup...I work at footlocker and I seen them in the back today, I had to tag them and put SKU's on em.
Bravo...
laugh.gif

Saw the White/Red... They look ok. The box said Nike Huarache 09 X for some reason...

huarache-09-bosh-2.jpg

We also put out two new pairs of True Flights. One is a variant looking Cardinal colorway, and the other is uglier.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Bravo...
laugh.gif

Saw the White/Red... They look ok. The box said Nike Huarache 09 X for some reason...

huarache-09-bosh-2.jpg

We also put out two new pairs of True Flights. One is a variant looking Cardinal colorway, and the other is uglier.
grin.gif
Cool...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom