Nike Giannis Immortality 2

I never knew Greek Freak got the lower price offshoot treatment previously.

The Giannis Immortality 2 is coming out this year.

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-8.jpg
nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-2.jpg
nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-4.jpg

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-6.jpg

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-7.jpg

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-3.jpg

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-1.jpg

nike-giannis-immortality-2-release-date-5.jpg

Travis Scott would be proud. Gives me a 1.5 type lf vibe since its similar to the 1st model but overall I like it.

Fire, can’t wait to cop. My 1’s are almost out of life
CE8C5C96-F4A8-4C96-B8C1-3D4780DE9683.jpeg

Excited about the improved upper as well. I assume the technology will stay the same besides the upper? The midsole and traction look the same.

(Btw, once you break in the shoe, the midsole is rlly plush. Even tho it’s only phylon, it still does a great job)

Fire, can’t wait to cop. My 1’s are almost out of life
CE8C5C96-F4A8-4C96-B8C1-3D4780DE9683.jpeg

Excited about the improved upper as well. I assume the technology will stay the same besides the upper? The midsole and traction look the same.

(Btw, once you break in the shoe, the midsole is rlly plush. Even tho it’s only phylon, it still does a great job)
Was thinking about getting these for my godson for his AAU games, would you recommend?

Was thinking about getting these for my godson for his AAU games, would you recommend?
Nah, not for AAU. There's a lot of better options out there. I would look into the Kyrie 7, Kyrie 8, or the Jordan 36. All of the ones I mentioned would be very good options.

Don't get me wrong, I love the shoe. It's just these are my outdoor hooping shoes and they don't posses a lot of technology. Also when I first got them, they were slippy on the indoor court. Good bite outside, not so much inside.

Nah, not for AAU. There's a lot of better options out there. I would look into the Kyrie 7, Kyrie 8, or the Jordan 36. All of the ones I mentioned would be very good options.

Don't get me wrong, I love the shoe. It's just these are my outdoor hooping shoes and they don't posses a lot of technology. Also when I first got them, they were slippy on the indoor court. Good bite outside, not so much inside.

Grayson Allen been playing in the same pair you got. Im sure they are just fine for indoor ball. Tech is honestly overrated, just ways to sell and justify pricing on a shoe. Now that being said, there are better options of course. Good ones you suggested there, though the Kyrie 7’s are narrow af. Heard the 8 is better.

Grayson Allen been playing in the same pair you got. Im sure they are just fine for indoor ball. Tech is honestly overrated, just ways to sell and justify pricing on a shoe. Now that being said, there are better options of course. Good ones you suggested there, though the Kyrie 7’s are narrow af. Heard the 8 is better.
Ye I mean once you break em in the cushioning is nice. Just materials are on the cheaper side cause it’s a takedown model.

7’a are narrow af but a 0.5 size up will fix that. Once the 7’s break in? They fit like a glove.

Supposedly exact same tech. No zoom, just foam. Guess they mass produced that midsole and wanna sell it
Sounds good, will prolly end up copping the 2’s when they release. My 1’s are almost out of life.

I’m totally fine the tech being the same. Once you break them in, the cushion is really nice.

Also excited for the new mesh. Hope it’s stronger than on the 1’s.

Was about to cop cause I need a new pair of Immortality’s, until I realized they were still $85 and not eligible for any discounts. Tf Nike, work with me here. I kinda need a new pair
12156157-9DED-478E-90BE-FAA01A963BEC.jpeg
425609F3-EC0D-4C74-BABC-EFBE120EFA37.jpeg

I’m thinking of picking up this pair of 1’s for around $70. Not the same white/gold colorway, but it’s still Ight
D2BFD6DC-D93C-4E96-8B83-5288E61C301B.png

Back
Top Bottom