Nike CLOT detail pictures as request! HOT!

Nike CLOT is the most expensive Air Force retail price. 2800 RMB ( 410 US dollars) I never hear the retail AF price are over 300 dollars as so far! I justfound the price on ebay now is 1000 us dollars
only sale in China, which two location, one in Shang Hai, 88 pairs , for Hong Kong I am not sure the amount , should be the same 88 pairs
here is the detail pictures, the shoes are rock!!!!!!!!!!! awesome design, I wish I were in China now!
p.aspx

49_18730_7b2e3ba7838d9b5.jpg

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-1.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-4.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-5.jpg

the red fiber could peer off, so you could design your own way~
nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-9.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-16.jpg

Nike CLOT is the most expensive Air Force retail price. 2800 RMB ( 410 US dollars) I never hear the retail AF price are over 300 dollars as so far! I justfound the price on ebay now is 1000 us dollars
only sale in China, which two location, one in Shang Hai, 88 pairs , for Hong Kong I am not sure the amount , should be the same 88 pairs
here is the detail pictures, the shoes are rock!!!!!!!!!!! awesome design, I wish I were in China now!
p.aspx

49_18730_7b2e3ba7838d9b5.jpg

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-1.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-4.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-5.jpg

the red fiber could peer off, so you could design your own way~
nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-9.jpg

nike-clot-air-force-1-acu-16.jpg

^ i dont agree..nike needs to make more tearaway models imo. tearaway dunks would be dope

^ i dont agree..nike needs to make more tearaway models imo. tearaway dunks would be dope

eek.gif
, kinda makes my skin crawl, but cool nonetheless. i need to see these tear away vandals also.
very innovative on the part of nike.

eek.gif
, kinda makes my skin crawl, but cool nonetheless. i need to see these tear away vandals also.
very innovative on the part of nike.

Far from the most expensive:

AF1/AF 25 package $2000?
Anaconda White $2000
Anaconda Brown $2000

AF1/AF 25 package $2000?
Anaconda White $2000
Anaconda Brown $2000

What ! you can peel all the red fiber off????? i aint feelin these too much , but thats a crazy concept, I missed the tear away vandals. they laces arehot.....

What ! you can peel all the red fiber off????? i aint feelin these too much , but thats a crazy concept, I missed the tear away vandals. they laces arehot.....

Originally Posted by tdog91184

AF1/AF 25 package $2000?
Anaconda White $2000
Anaconda Brown $2000

i was gonna say i thought they had some that retailed at $2000

Originally Posted by tdog91184

AF1/AF 25 package $2000?
Anaconda White $2000
Anaconda Brown $2000

i was gonna say i thought they had some that retailed at $2000

the shoes are cover with silk all over. the patterns on it are laser etch even down to the hidden layer underneath. you can use box cutter or whatever you feelto rip the silk layer to get to the leather layer underneath. once rip, that's it!!! the craftsmanship on these are amazing! well worth the $400+ forretail for these!

Back
Top Bottom