Nike Canada Holiday '09

Justa quick rundown, I'll add more detail later... this is for Oct-Dec

Jordan Brand

One thing I noticed, alot of the team stuff is taking cues from the XII's (colorways, the rising sun stitching,ect) I noticed this on a few models. Hydro Vpremier, Flight 45's, Phly Legend premier all have XII colors and and subtle design cues. Kind of cool to see small changes on existing team and leisuremodels.

- 3 XII's releasing from October. Being called "Mall Based Exclusives" ... rep couldn;t tell me exactly what that meant. Retail 210

- 60+ releasing in 3 colors. I'll be suprised if these get enough booking orders to make it to Canada. 210 again.

- AJF XIII
laugh.gif
Garbage.... just awful. 200

- Melo M6 looks like the Ol Skool II.... suuuuuper weak. 190

- Jordan XVI.5 is serious. white/blk.uni blu is crazy. 180

- Flight 45, like I said, takes color way and stitching ques from the XII, but no real design cues. has a midfoot strap. Imagine a XII low with a III rearmidsole, IV-@%* front midsole, plus that midfoot strap.

- Hallowed Ground looks like the Olympian...

Ohhhh and a Spiz'ike Boot retailing for 240 in all black.
roll.gif

Nike (Taken from my post in Nike forum, added a few things, plus retails)

Nike Air Phantom - 375664 (102, 001) Starting Novemeber $230

Flywire upper, Max 360 embedded in a Phylon midsole

This is a Lebron shoe... I read on NT that the LBJ VII had a similiar description, but they are calling this the Phantom apparently... read into ithow you will. It retails like a sig, too.
ohwell.gif
I had no sample or pictureto look at, just catalogue info.

Zoom LBJ Ambassador II ORAP - 375508 (001, 111, 112) Starting October $130

Very, very similiar to the 1st model... except the upper is now a tougher leather. To me, built alot more for out door ball.

Zoom Kobe IV - 344335 (002) October $180

Another color of the IV... pretty amazing. All black reptile upper, yellow flywire struts, and accents, white rear midsole, and a blk/yell speckled outsole(Del Sol)

Dream Season - 367174 (001) October $140

A takedown of the Kobe IV... I posted it earlier this year, this is just a different color. It is mid-cut.

Nike Hyperize - 367173 (104, 111, 003) Starts in October $160

Flywire upper, Phylon midsole, Zoom Air Heel, Lunar Foam forefoot

Obviously very, very similiar to the Hyperdunk, however, it looks like Nike has taken the complaints about Lunar Foam to heart. Zoom Heel + Lunar forefootcould be a great combo.

Chris Bosh has a PE colorway (111) releasing in Nov.

Nike Blue Chip II - 375506 (101, 001) November $120

I know there are some fans of this shoe on here. It is slightly lower cut and has a quilted upper, but the midsole/outsole is pretty much identical.

A few randoms...

In-line AF1's are pretty sad... unless you like browns and olives...

There is a $280 ACG boot that uses Flywire and Zoom Air. Its insane....

Also, if any females peruse the Canada forum, or you cats have a lady friend, the Valenkas Nike has dropping are just amazing. I don;t know if the Emu/Uggcraze was rampant out East, but Nike sure seems to have jumped on board. All colorways are great, pretty fashion forward.

smh.gif
at 210 for the XII's but seein as how their"Mall Based Exclusives" hopefully one of my boys at footlocker can hook me up for a better price

good looks

the xiis gonna be the same colors we heard releasing already? black/red, white/red, nubucks?
they aint gonna pull a fast one?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

good looks

the xiis gonna be the same colors we heard releasing already? black/red, white/red, nubucks?
they aint gonna pull a fast one?
Naw, I am think Nubucks will hit boutiques (GF, LS, ect)

The third is the all white "Rising Sun" pair...

air-jordan-11-xii-white.jpg

As for the fast one, everything is subject to change this far ahead... like True Blues were scrapped, I'm hearing Cement IV's might be on their way outtoo...

But I think it would take some drastic for any of these XII's to change...

Couldn't get any info on XI's though...
ohwell.gif

Thanks for coming through with the information, as always.

Sounds very disappointing, I'll be looking forward to seeing those XVI.5's and the Retro 12s. I hate what JB has become.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

smh.gif
at 210 for the XII's but seein as how their "Mall Based Exclusives" hopefully one of my boys at footlocker can hook me up for a better price
Weren't the first run of Retro 12s priced at $220?
Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Nike isn't much better, I'm afraid. I am just doing my picks, I'll pop info up later this evening
Looking forward to it... although it sounds like I'll be disappointed.

nerd.gif
Big change for Nike possibly in 2010 which help consumers in Canada.

White/black-University Blue 16.5!!!!!
eek.gif
You just made my day,theprocessofbelief, thanks a lot!!!

Those will definitely be copped. BTW, do you know how come Canada never gets the ol'school (the white/university blue-metallic silver Ol'School 3comes to mind in particular)??? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif
Big change for Nike possibly in 2010 which help consumers in Canada.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anything you can mention? Maybe just enough so I can ask around....

Those will definitely be copped. BTW, do you know how come Canada never gets the ol'school (the white/university blue-metallic silver Ol'School 3 comes to mind in particular)??? Thanks in advance!
Ol Skool 3? I know of the first two, but have never heard of the 3...

The Ol Skool II was booked, but I think it got dropped due to lack of interest. That tends to happen on some of the middle of the road stuff, or the waaaaayout there stuff.

Weren't the first run of Retro 12s priced at $220?

I think even $229.99. 209.99 isn't bad.

thx for all detail info I heard Steve Nash has new shoes which is very creative and Look like dunk Do u have more info? Thx alot

These XIIs aren't mall based exclusives, the boutiques will be getting all three colorways.. rep told me it was a mistake on the linesheet.

Originally Posted by 902kicks

These XIIs aren't mall based exclusives, the boutiques will be getting all three colorways.. rep told me it was a mistake on the linesheet.
Ah, good stuff. That means they should be a GR. I can grab a couple of each.

thanks again process with the info..

can't wait for the Kobe's... looks like i'll be saving my money for this coming holidays

good look on the info the picture of those kobe IV surfaced some where like sneakerfiles or something a nice simple colour way but other than that nike holidayseason kinda weak..... but jordan holiday season will make up for it ..........big time

ahh, i've yet to even buy a shoe from here in canada, i have no access to anything in nwo. the minnesota border is
pimp.gif
though, i ship heat there allll thetime

Back
Top Bottom