Nike Can we please get a Nike speed turf Trainer RETRO? AKA Dan Marino

Whats up fellow Niketalkers..

dont know how yall feel about these.. but these are straight bannanas..

Nike whats up with a retro?
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

Lol, you're always campaigning for this shoe, and I gotta agree with you. I'd love to see these again. Maybe not before a retro of Air Pillars (c'mon Nike, really? No Pillars yet in over 12 years?) but I'd def. love to see these, but I'm sure they'd butcher them like DT Max's.

Lol, you're always campaigning for this shoe, and I gotta agree with you. I'd love to see these again. Maybe not before a retro of Air Pillars (c'mon Nike, really? No Pillars yet in over 12 years?) but I'd def. love to see these, but I'm sure they'd butcher them like DT Max's.

I have the Dan Marino's, but I would LOVE for the Black/White pair with the Neon Air Bubble to come out
nerd.gif

I have the Dan Marino's, but I would LOVE for the Black/White pair with the Neon Air Bubble to come out
nerd.gif

I could see Nike re releasing these but I also see them being a big flop.  They weren't a very popular shoe when they originally released, but hell if they can retro the Nomo's I don't see why not.

I could see Nike re releasing these but I also see them being a big flop.  They weren't a very popular shoe when they originally released, but hell if they can retro the Nomo's I don't see why not.

I dont agree, imo there are many other turf shoes from the 90's that would call for a retro over these like diamond furys, pro streaks, trainer marauders, slants, zoom jet, air fly, etc. The quality on any retro would be awful anyhow.

I dont agree, imo there are many other turf shoes from the 90's that would call for a retro over these like diamond furys, pro streaks, trainer marauders, slants, zoom jet, air fly, etc. The quality on any retro would be awful anyhow.

pimp.gif
 Those Are Beautiful... Especially That Color Way... Aww Mane. Please Retro.

Pics Of OGs/Other Colorways Anybody.?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 Those Are Beautiful... Especially That Color Way... Aww Mane. Please Retro.

Pics Of OGs/Other Colorways Anybody.?
nerd.gif

Man Fresh I been after a pair since 2006. Never had luck finding them for under 250.

Here is another pic:

3881980764_deb74b6c60.jpg

3881187183_2a6fea95e0.jpg

Black/White OG colorway
269345867.jpg

The best thing about these is, when your rocking them - the tongue sits up high and it makes the shoe that much iller...

Back
Top Bottom