Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Ok Nike blessed the UK with the am 90 limes  and laser blues a few years back and shafted everyone in the United States.  I was able to scoop one set of the limes and owned the OG laser blues but these things get dirty fast and finding sets of these are not easy.  It shouldn't be far fetched to release these here, they are  OG colors and would definitely sell.  

Ok Nike blessed the UK with the am 90 limes  and laser blues a few years back and shafted everyone in the United States.  I was able to scoop one set of the limes and owned the OG laser blues but these things get dirty fast and finding sets of these are not easy.  It shouldn't be far fetched to release these here, they are  OG colors and would definitely sell.  

yes, but I'd like to see the laser blues first
happy.gif

Eventually they will be released stateside in the near future, but they sell much better (X 5 even) in the Europe and Asia markets, as they are more nostalgic collectors and are not so personally connected and obsessed with the products corporations make and provide, as I and many others at Nike believe understand the relationship between the product and the consumer, I have heard this so many times on multiple levels even about the US markets, consumers here, and especially in Europe..

Take that for what it is worth to any of you..

Eventually they will be released stateside in the near future, but they sell much better (X 5 even) in the Europe and Asia markets, as they are more nostalgic collectors and are not so personally connected and obsessed with the products corporations make and provide, as I and many others at Nike believe understand the relationship between the product and the consumer, I have heard this so many times on multiple levels even about the US markets, consumers here, and especially in Europe..

Yes...yes!

I'll take one of each....hopefully the spruce/limes won't have the paint chipping problem the recent JD release had.

Yes...yes!

I'll take one of each....hopefully the spruce/limes won't have the paint chipping problem the recent JD release had.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

So would you say that Air Maxes are much more popular in Asia than in the U.S.?

So would you say that Air Maxes are much more popular in Asia than in the U.S.?

I would say that it is a strange market in Asia, because there may be a 95 colorway that is OG, and let us just say that Asia gets 15,000 pairs out of a 40-50,000 release, and only 30% sell, then a 90 or even a Jordan retro in an OG colorway releases and Asia gets 15,000 out of a 80,000 worldwide release (80,000 is a really LOW number for a Jordan Brand retro, Jordan retros usually see a 85,000-100,000 release numbers, which is why you see 4-5 Full Size Run at bigger outlets as opposed to when it maybe saw 1-2 Full size run in a Big business outlet) so with the 15,000 that hit Asia and you see a 75% sales number after 3 weeks, and then maybe at best 8-12% sell more and what is left is sent back, and sometimes outlets get them, Nike Towns get them, etc. Asia is a crap shoot, as I would say The UK is a HUGE successful market, many of the JD Sports releases that are OG colorways or rare colorways will sell out after 5-7 days easily.

I would say that it is a strange market in Asia, because there may be a 95 colorway that is OG, and let us just say that Asia gets 15,000 pairs out of a 40-50,000 release, and only 30% sell, then a 90 or even a Jordan retro in an OG colorway releases and Asia gets 15,000 out of a 80,000 worldwide release (80,000 is a really LOW number for a Jordan Brand retro, Jordan retros usually see a 85,000-100,000 release numbers, which is why you see 4-5 Full Size Run at bigger outlets as opposed to when it maybe saw 1-2 Full size run in a Big business outlet) so with the 15,000 that hit Asia and you see a 75% sales number after 3 weeks, and then maybe at best 8-12% sell more and what is left is sent back, and sometimes outlets get them, Nike Towns get them, etc. Asia is a crap shoot, as I would say The UK is a HUGE successful market, many of the JD Sports releases that are OG colorways or rare colorways will sell out after 5-7 days easily.

Hmmm... interesting.  Here in HK, we got the OG neon 95, and the AM1 in OG red and blue, all of which were easily available several weeks after the release.  For the AM90 Infrared release in '08 however, they sold out instantly.  

Hmmm... interesting.  Here in HK, we got the OG neon 95, and the AM1 in OG red and blue, all of which were easily available several weeks after the release.  For the AM90 Infrared release in '08 however, they sold out instantly.  

Back
Top Bottom