Nike Beijing Media Summit - Nike NSW Olympics Dunk High Pack - First Look

M

mazedowner

Via Kenlu and KixandtheCity.com

For years the Nike Sports Culture category had defined Nike's initiative to adapt their legacy of performance styles into more casual non performance basedapplications. The Nike Sport's Culture category has, officially as of today, gone through a rebranding and will now be known as the Nike Sports Wearcategory, or, NSW.

As part of the new NSW and as part of the NSW push for the Beijing Olympics, Nike unveiled the Nike Olympics Dunk High pack. The "Olympics" Nike DunkHigh Pack features Dunk Highs that take inspiration from the Olympics Rings and the Olympics festitivties. Several of the NSW "Olympic" Dunk Highsfeature an all solid colored Patent upper inspired by the Olympic Rings and one of the NSW "Olympic" Dunks features an overlayed polka dot print on aBlack/Red seamless Dunk High.

s13z1g.jpg

2yv7035.jpg

2edb62q.jpg

MaZe

thanks for the pics. actually kind of interesting (in a good way). i'd like to see those polka dots in real life.

So there's going to be 5 colorways of the Dunks?

The polkadot ones remind me of "magic eye" haha.

Can you imagine what the patent leather ones look like will look like when they start creasing. The one's with the netting would be great to hold and lookat but not to wear.

nike_dunk_quiltedatent_3.jpg
RTEmagicC_nike_dunk_quiltedatent_1.jpg.jpg

nike_dunk_quiltedatent_2.jpg
nike_dunk_quiltedatent_4.jpg

nike_dunk_quiltedatent_5.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but the blue, red, and yellow ones all look great.

I wonder where I can get my hands on these...
pimp.gif

I'd cop the Reds, only cause they resemble well, not really. But they are the closest I'll get to red preme blazers.

Am off to go and get myself checked out because at first glance, i'm loving that polka dot thing

Am sane enough though that the other colours really suck

surprisingly, I like all of them...I too wanna see the dotted pairs up close though...finally somethin new to look at visually past lasering

Back
Top Bottom