Nike Air Trainer 1 - Grey/Crimson/Obsidian/University Blue

New colorway for the AT1... now available at Size?... pics courtesy of SneakerFiles & Size?

Grey/Crimson/Obsidian/University Blue

trainer1.jpg
trainer21.jpg

trainer31.jpg
trainer41.jpg

6855_06042d.jpg
6857_06042f.jpg

Wow - Nike know+!!# to defuse my passion for retros - the toebox looks almost painted & the rear heel & midsole paintjob - can you say"CRACKING"?

Lot of disappointed people when the midsole & heel area starts to chip & flake from a wear or two...

Looks like something they would release here in the US. I can finally say that i'm glad these are an overseas release only. Straight garbage

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I love ATs and I like the cw but the color placement ruined it. Not feelin these at all.

the light blue midsole is horrible. looks like a custom job.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I love ATs and I like the cw but the color placement ruined it. Not feelin these at all.

the light blue midsole is horrible. looks like a custom job.
sick.gif

Couldn't agree with you more...

You would think Stevie Wonder is behind the color wheel at Nike. Seriously, that is just gross.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

:: paging Wallyhopp ::

It seems that these were once two separate colorways but Nike decided to mash them together as one shoe. If you take the Univ. blue away and replace it withwhite, the shoe would look a little better. Likewise, if the crimson were taken away and replaced with either white, univ. blue or obsidian, it would look alittle better as well.

Obsidian/University Blue has been a Nike bread-and-butter colorway for years but they couldn't get it to work on this shoe.

I love AT1s as some of yall now but thankgod im not a fool to just buy EVERY at1 COLORWAY no matter what.

those are just pure trash

lastly the best and only colorblocking toebox was this shoe. which is perfectly executed:
df0e_1-large.jpg

2000 release and obviously very hard to come by now a days.

A real simple 3-4 color pallette which the AT1 thrives off of

i wouldn't buy these... but not THAT bad.

now, the one's posted by wally = dope. i would buy.

Back
Top Bottom