Nike air penny 1, the true orlando colorway

ok so i lied to get you in here sort of, these are custom asia pack penny 1s that i did myself because i thought the asia pennys were very blah and needed something else, now i love them...ON TO THE PICS!!!

hope you enjoy these! any thoughts and comments are welcome.

ok so i lied to get you in here sort of, these are custom asia pack penny 1s that i did myself because i thought the asia pennys were very blah and needed something else, now i love them...ON TO THE PICS!!!

hope you enjoy these! any thoughts and comments are welcome.

not a fan of the color placement at all, and the carolina make them look like cheap variants

not a fan of the color placement at all, and the carolina make them look like cheap variants

You realize there is a customs forum right? You can't just post stuff anywhere you feel like it...

You realize there is a customs forum right? You can't just post stuff anywhere you feel like it...

Those are AWESOME!
Spoiler [+]
Ok so I lied to make you think I actually liked them when in reality... I wouldn't buy those for $20.Doesn't feel good to be lied to now does it?

Those are AWESOME!
Spoiler [+]
Ok so I lied to make you think I actually liked them when in reality... I wouldn't buy those for $20.Doesn't feel good to be lied to now does it?

No Bueno. Good Attempt Tho...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Those are AWESOME!
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom