Nike Air Max TL 2.5, Cop?

D

Deleted member 56682

I seen these in black/lime and black/blue and i fell in love.
I usually get what i like but i need info on them,are they good?.......

Only pic i could find is this one, not the right color though.......

i think they were good runnin shoes for me... they took a few runs to get broken in tho.

I own a pair, and those are very good shoes for running or walking. Very comfortable-I think I'm going to wear mine today.

Their gonna be put to use by running and just wearing them....
How they look with jeans,or cargo shorts?

I have some red/gray TL2's and I think they're way more comfortable than my AM360s.

$@%@ I forgot about this shoe. I have a pair in black/orange...very comfortable. Now they have a TL4 thats been out for a while now but I dont like them asmuch as the 2.5s

318815-031.jpg
318815-201.jpg
318815-081.jpg
tl25_wht_lemon_mze.jpg

Not bad for running shoes.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Their gonna be put to use by running and just wearing them....
How they look with jeans,or cargo shorts?
i would never wear these wit jeans (just wouldnt be my style)
cargos? ehh, i dont see why not.
these are strictly gym shoes for me.

yeah these are a good example of shoes nike is releasing that arent retro but still hot. i'd love to see some other CW's too.

dope

I am pretty sure those are the tl 2's. I have a pair of tl 2's, which have the old air units with the seam. The 2.5's came out with the new airunits, but the same upper. Also that pic of the bottom of the shoe is the wrong shoe. That is the traction of the AM 2003. They must have added the wrong pic.

I'm not a fan. Looks a bit bulky to rock, but seems to have a lot of cushion for runnning. There are probably lighter shoes, not as bulky that are good forrunning...look at some running shoes with Zoom technology.

you ever end up getting a pair of these? Im thinking about getting some myself

I have a black and silver pair of the earlier TL runners and they are great for working out in the gym.

I have a pair of the blue/black cw. I got em on sale for like $60 back in 04 I think. very comfy shoes, I only got em cuz I wasn't tryin to pay for the360's. I never tried the 360's so I dont know how much more comfy those are compared to these, but IMO, both shoes have the air goin around the wholeshoe, so I'd rather pay less for the 2.5's and besides I got them as beater shoes anyway. I want to get another pair, but in a different CW, but alsofor less than $80...I believe reg price is 120 on these....the tread is runnin low on mines and i went to the gym yesterday and i was sliding all over theplace (on a hardwood surface)

I slept on the white/yellow pair, and now I can't really find them in stores anymore.

Back
Top Bottom