Nike Air Max 'Ice' pink. Fake check

Hi guys,

These shoes I got have everything that Authentic nikes have, they are made to the highest of quality, the serial numbers all match up, they feel nice, have that new shoe smell...but there is one thing that is bugging me... The pattern on the shoe. On all other Air Max 'Ice' the pattern is the same and mirrors the other shoe, mine dont. Im not sure if they are a miss print or what. Have never been able to find these shoes anywhere else either (I bought them off ebay from a guy with a good rating)
What do you think?

View media item 1252427

Last edited:
The triangle pattern should be mirrored on both shoes. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that Nike didn't release Ice 90s in pink.
What's the color code (xxxxxx-xxx on the tongue label or box label). Also would like to see pics of both labels.

Fake. labels have "CM" instead of "cm", letters are too big and too spaced out. UK 5.5 label is wrong. The correct EU size is 38.5 and the correct japan size is 24

The triangle pattern should be mirrored on both shoes. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that Nike didn't release Ice 90s in pink.
What's the color code (xxxxxx-xxx on the tongue label or box label). Also would like to see pics of both labels.
They didn't. the only thing the style code this matches up with are shoes from a fake site.

Yeah that's what I thought, other than the pattern they done a real good job on copying them that's for sure! Even the inner souls have the logo and are grey on the bottom!
Here are some pics of the sticker on the box and both tongue tags

Peachblow isn't an actual Nike color

Thank you SO MUCH to you all for your replies. I am most greatful! Now I know what to look for next time :D

Back
Top Bottom