Nike AIr Max BW Blk/Wht/Sapphire Blue......must cop...

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...lack-white-blue-sapphire/

Scheduled to release in January 2009, the Air Classic BW will be hitting stores in an original fashion. This model features a combination of leather, mesh andnubuck with a black, white and blue sapphire colorway. This design is reminiscent of the Persian Air Classic BW that will be re-releasing in 2009 alongside awhole host of other BWs. No word as of an exact release date, but this Air Classic BW will be releasing at JD Sports sometime in January.

Since the Persians are set to release, I can live with these being a JD exclusive. Nice, clean, but not a must cop for me.

Lord have mercy....
pimp.gif
....those right there are a must...thanks for the pic and info

.......again......JD Sports have done it again.....when will they show the US retailers and consumers some god damned mercy! they even get the stuff WE get...

yes.....i'm salty....so what!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

.......again......JD Sports have done it again.....when will they show the US retailers and consumers some god damned mercy! they even get the stuff WE get...

yes.....i'm salty....so what!
mad.gif

Even though we are getting the Persians, how much do you want to bet that these will be better quality. Just like most other EU releases vs. US releases.

Prince can better portray my feelings about this thread:

After seeing the pictures.....

33ymfdz.jpg

After seeing "JD Sports".....

34qracm.jpg

Seriously, I hate Nike's guts. Everyone is saying that we'll get the Persians,which is true. But I can guarantee you they'll be a limited release like the Infrareds were this year. Notice the trend? General releases that sat onshelves and sales racks for literally a year only a few years ago are now being released as uber-quickstrikes. Nike knows better than to make the Persians aGR, so I'd advise everyone to not get their hopes up. Here's to hoping I'm wrong though.

Lol, love that "darling nikki" gif! My sentiments exactly superblyTRIFE.

That's bs if you ask me..those BW's are fire!

I wish JD would just ship to the US

very dope cw
pimp.gif

The weakness of the dollar is going to drive the price of these through the roof though
ohwell.gif

man, if they shaft us with that BS QS on the persians ill be hella disappointed, and i may be done buying nikes

i mean, i already have the HOA infrared 90s and the OG persians...but i definitely wouldve been down to grab a retro'd pair, it's not worth my time tobe camping out cuz Nike wants to make a quick buck

Nike's been acting like a little B, with these JD releases freal though, lazers, limes, UGHHHH

i was pumped on grabbing these too!

Back
Top Bottom