Nike Air Max 95 Neon Size 11.5 For Sale, Cheap, Priced To Sell

rex ryan

Banned
Read the following before contacting me please.

1. I ship within the USA Only and to verified paypal addresses only.

2. Please ask all necessary questions PRIOR to purchasing, All sales are final, so ask whatever you need to ask before payment to avoid a hassle on both sides.

3. I don't use the terms VVVNDS, NDS etc because everyone has their own interpretation of them. I try to provide a detailed description of the shoes condition and post decent pics of them.

4. I'll consider offers but please be considerate that shipping costs around $15 and paypal takes 4% fees. Shipping is included in my price listing. I'll consider offers but if you lowball I won't bother replying back.

5. I ship USPS Priority Mail and tracking info is provided. I can ship on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays 100% for sure, i have school on tuesdays and thursdays I can try to ship those days but it's not a guarantee.

Now onto the shoes.

Used Air Max 95's Size 11.5 $77 Shipped/

Shoes were worn about 13 times or so. As you can tell from the pics they have some wear but they are still in decent shape and are very wearable. I'm selling these mainly because I never wear them anymore. If your a serious buyer and would like more pics please feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom