Nike Air Jordan XII Ray Allen PE Sonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I would post these a couple of weeks ago, but I was sick and couldn't get to it.  I included the box and card in the box, too.  Here they are.

These are one of my grails. I love the colorway but I really love that outside of Bibby's, these are the only PE Jordans that came in sz.12. Been trying to find a pair for years. Nice pickup.

Question, who wore them? They're not game worn cause Ray Allen wears like a size 14, right? Just curious. If you ever wanna let them go, hit me up...

How much did you pay?
I don't even tell me wife what I pay for things!  Hopefully, not more than I should have or more than they are worth, which I have yet to figure out.
AirForce1King"Question, who wore them? They're not game worn cause Ray Allen wears like a size 14, right? Just curious. If you ever wanna let them go, hit me up..."
Sadly, no idea who wore them.  You are right about the size, although he started out wearing a 13, if I read right, and then went up.  I am not a collector, rather an "acquirer" of things so they will eventually be available online somewhere.  I am really just trying to find out what the full story is on these because most of the posts I have read on them do not include photos so I can't be sure if it is apples to apples or apples to oranges.  Any info on them would be nice.

Last edited:
If you're looking to sell, I'm not sure you'll get considerably more than you paid. Very nice shoes, though.

Obviously, not worn by Ray. Possibly a Headquarters employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom