Nike Air Griffey Max 1 GS SIZE'S– ‘Volt’

you stay lacing the mrs and son...i aint mad at you tho
pimp.gif
...i too would scoop for mine but she dont rock wit kicks like that...

you stay lacing the mrs and son...i aint mad at you tho
pimp.gif
...i too would scoop for mine but she dont rock wit kicks like that...

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why can't they restock or rerelease this pair?
They did... twice

And I Missed Out On Both...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

These Are Gonna Sell. Even In Kids Sizes...

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

They did... twice

And I Missed Out On Both...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

These Are Gonna Sell. Even In Kids Sizes...

Clearly you been under a rock......And as far as kid sizes da hood kids/girls will rejoice...they been clammeringFor these since da first run of retros.

Clearly you been under a rock......And as far as kid sizes da hood kids/girls will rejoice...they been clammeringFor these since da first run of retros.

Man I hope they release in mens too. I missed out on the 1st release and the restocks. They sold out pretty quick here in Seattle. Come on nike. will be copped for me lady though.

Man I hope they release in mens too. I missed out on the 1st release and the restocks. They sold out pretty quick here in Seattle. Come on nike. will be copped for me lady though.

word these went quick and all the older cats with small feet are gonna cop plus the youth, my baby hates kicks, it would be a waste... hope the material dosent change

word these went quick and all the older cats with small feet are gonna cop plus the youth, my baby hates kicks, it would be a waste... hope the material dosent change

These look great in a kids sz, too bad my girl doesn't like to wear sneakers anymore and I'm left to get rid of her stash.

These look great in a kids sz, too bad my girl doesn't like to wear sneakers anymore and I'm left to get rid of her stash.

the griffeys are sold out everywhere
eek.gif
? i guess i dont feel bad for copping both colors for retail 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom