Nike Air Force 1 Low All Star Quickstrike Edition Designed by DJ Clark Kent - NEW - First Look

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

Following up on our [first Nike Air Force 1 Low All Star post], which we have found out are going to be a Tier-Zero release, we take a first look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low All Star QS. Designed by DJ Clark Kent as well, the QS ASG AF1 Low featues a Black based upper with Orange pebbled leather in the mid panel, Purple pebbled leather in the heel, Yellow contrast stitching, and a Yellow Patent heel tab. The Black/Yellow piped Swoosh sits on the upper and the upper sits on a Black outsole and Yellow Gum outsole. Other details include EAST/WEST lace locks, EAST/WEST footbed hit, and Purple/Yellow braided laces.

The Nike Air Force 1 Low QS All Star Game is set to release at Nike Quickstrike accounts around All Star weekend.

352is07.jpg

These are dope. Much better than the white pair. I'm glad the white pair is the Tier 0 one and this black pair is the Quickstrike one. Maybe I'll beable to get my hands on this pair.

is that purple pebbled leather supposed to resemble basketball leather?

i wish the purple was black and the black/yellow double swoosh was purple yellow, i think they would look a lot better imo.

sick.gif
Crap like this is why I stopped buying AF1's.....

Of all the people they could have designing forces, it had to be this guy.

Why not Stash, Mayor or even Questlove?

Whoever was designing forces between 03-06 needs their job back ASAP.............

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

isnt his last AF1 still on shelves?
i wouldnt be surprised at all. this shoe has no value to it imo other than the clark kent part, and that didnt seem to do too much last time.

And I thought the other ones were trash. These are recycled trash. Still trash no matter how you wrap it.

Not a good look DJ CK.

You know, from a true sneaker collector like DJ CK, I would expect more from him, but this? Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom