Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black

just saw this tweeted by modern notoriety...
 ModernNotoriety 
Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black-Black 624041-600 End of June. NOT FAKE Photoshopped Foamposite 1.

sounds like these again:

040251_1_p.jpg

just saw this tweeted by modern notoriety...
 ModernNotoriety 
Nike Air Foamposite Pro Varsity Red/Black-Black 624041-600 End of June. NOT FAKE Photoshopped Foamposite 1.

sounds like these again:

040251_1_p.jpg

Why make another red Foam Pro? Weird..And I know, I know.. 2009 and 2010 Eggplants among others. I just don't see shy they would do this particular model again, people seemed to be clamoring for a red Foam One

Why make another red Foam Pro? Weird..And I know, I know.. 2009 and 2010 Eggplants among others. I just don't see shy they would do this particular model again, people seemed to be clamoring for a red Foam One

Wish I would have held onto my red pros and royal pros with all these new bammas on deck, could of made a killing.

Wish I would have held onto my red pros and royal pros with all these new bammas on deck, could of made a killing.

Where?? End of june?Source?End of junes the B-day ill get 3 pair.Dont play with me. lol

Where?? End of june?Source?End of junes the B-day ill get 3 pair.Dont play with me. lol

Originally Posted by Rod301

Didnt A Thread Similar To This Jus Get Locked.?
sick.gif

that was about foam ones that wer supposd 2 release last may 15..
this is new info.. foam pros... june... according to MN

^ that vminc link is about the false rumor ones, which MN mentioned these were not in the tweet

its a different style code then posted on that website too

Originally Posted by Rod301

Didnt A Thread Similar To This Jus Get Locked.?
sick.gif

that was about foam ones that wer supposd 2 release last may 15..
this is new info.. foam pros... june... according to MN

^ that vminc link is about the false rumor ones, which MN mentioned these were not in the tweet

its a different style code then posted on that website too

Back
Top Bottom