Nike Air Classic BW Persian Violet Now Available

birdyman18

Banned
nike-air-classic-bw-persian-violet-11.jpg
One of the most anticipated releases of 2009 has arrived online and is now available. The Persian Violet Nike Air Classic BW is coveted by many for its original color scheme of black, persian violet and white. The sneaker pairs a nice selection of materials with this colorway and includes the popular mesh design. In addition, the re-release of the Persian Violet Air Classic BW has not featured as many changes as past retros have undergone this year. This model mirrors the versions before it and is sure to please this holiday season. The Air Classic BW will be available starting January 1st, but you can find most sizes now on eBay.
Via Sneakerfiles

Ordered my first pair from this same seller.......cant wait until they arrive.

Originally Posted by tak

LOL
roll.gif
... WHEN I clicked on the topic I was going to post a post towards you , Funny I knew I would find you in here ... I know how much you like these.....

Could someone feel me in and tell me how BW's run?
Do they fit true to size or half size small?

It would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by az005us

yea im gonna wait till they hit the states..

word arnt they general release..anyone know how much they $ they will be i got mines of ebay a while back for 40$

Imma wait until I see how bad the paint chips.

Im not coppin if they chip after 1-2 wears
smh.gif

AM90s chip worse than bws in general. . . But you are right SDUBL. . WILL not fk with sh!!!y shoes.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by tak

LOL
roll.gif
... WHEN I clicked on the topic I was going to post a post towards you , Funny I knew I would find you in here ... I know how much you like these .....
Its all good
wink.gif

On a mission to get them AM1's now!

Back
Top Bottom