Nike 95 Uptempo SC black & red

Haven't checked this site in a minute and this might be old news but Foot Locker in the Great Mall has the 95 Uptempo SC in black and red.  These shoes have served me well throughout the years and is my favorite hoops kicks from Nike.  I know that there are plenty of fans out there so I just wanted to spread the word.  

Haven't checked this site in a minute and this might be old news but Foot Locker in the Great Mall has the 95 Uptempo SC in black and red.  These shoes have served me well throughout the years and is my favorite hoops kicks from Nike.  I know that there are plenty of fans out there so I just wanted to spread the word.  

Haven't checked this site in a minute
it shows...those air max uptempos been languishing in footlocker for months...great performer for sure but unless Nike comes out with a OG color first

da excitement will stay at a minimum.

it shows...those air max uptempos been languishing in footlocker for months...great performer for sure but unless Nike comes out with a OG color first

Anyone nhave a SKU for these ? Are they the same as the HOH ones that came out?

Anyone nhave a SKU for these ? Are they the same as the HOH ones that came out?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

x2.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

x2.

nike only a retro'd 2 colorways one being a HOH exclusive
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom