Nike 94' Junior Seau

Between 93' and 94' Nike released a football sneaker that from what I remember was a shoe for Jr. Seau. They had a number of colorways. The shoe had astrap with the Nike sign on it. Any info or pics?

They were called the Air Mission (maybe a reference to Mission Valley, where Qualcomm stadium is)

Awesome shoe, everyone had 'em back in the day.

I had the blk cw and the wht/blue cw as a kid.I loved those shoes I wish nike would have retroed them but smh they only came out with a turf/cleat version acouple years back

I would love to see that White/Royal Blue colorway retroed.
pimp.gif

I killed those joints back in high school.

995153e84b7fbdb85b6514b6e755b37abbc2e1a.pjpg
115251de9a4bf7d1bdbba4380bc5e94a67416eb.pjpg

i like the cowgirls colorway the best and i wish they would retro the r. woodson bowl trainer also in the cowgirls colorway:.

i had these when i was a kid. i have a picture of me wearing them. if i had a scanner then i wouldve post it

Had the trainers and the cleats and still rock my "Bad Things Man" Nike football shirt.

Does anyone remember a football sneaker from the mid 90s, it was black with silver lines on it and a lil red, it was a low i think. there was a trainingcommercial for it involving football.

I had the sickest Veer's back in HS.
They were all white with a little Carolina in them.
Wish I could find pics of them.

Originally Posted by gueser

995153e84b7fbdb85b6514b6e755b37abbc2e1a.pjpg

i like the cowgirls colorway the best and i wish they would retro the r. woodson bowl trainer also in the cowgirls colorway:.

wow...the bottom right's. The air fly. Now i remember THOSE. meeeeemories...

Back
Top Bottom