Nike 112 Pack - PART 2 - New Pack - Video with DJ Clark Kent

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

Building on the buzz and success of the 112 Pack, DJ Clark Kent and Nike International have linked up for a 112 Pack sequel. Another multi sneaker pack, the 112 Pack part 2 features a 112 Nike Air Force 25 Low, and, a sneaker that will be unveiled at a later time. The 112 Pack Nike Air Force 25 Low features the now trademark 112 colors and materials. Unlike that first 112 Pack, the 112 Pack part 2 is set to release exclusively in China.

In this video, DJ Clark Kent talks about the background and upcoming release of the Nike 112 Pack Part 2

MaZe

personally like these better than the af1. since theyre an asia release, i'll pass.

Dope, I wonder what the second pair is gonna be? Looks like you'll have to dig deep into ya'pockets to get Yen for these....

Good thing I got the AF1. If the secret shoe is a AM95 or 97, I'll be both upset and happy.

Who actually likes/buys/wears AF25s? Maybe that's why it's a non-US release, the 25s sold terrribly in the US, didn't they? Oh well. Slap someelephant/3m/neon on that puppy and cross your fingers. Materials are OD to me too. Not my cuppa.

grin.gif
look a little off to me..maybe cuz its a low....i will pass tho...i dont think even if they released here, they wouldnt sell as well as the 2st 112pack...btw..still need the af1
wink.gif

112 pack in China?
laugh.gif

Most of Brooklyn never got the 1st edition.

Revoke his designer pass immediately.

forget the 25's look at those other AF1s....KAWS>.....

I met Cal Dowers at HOH... we were talkin then he never responded to me....

Hopes the second shoe is also trash so i dont have to worry about searching 4 em

Back
Top Bottom