NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (new trailer!)

I grew up being afraid of this dude...movie looks good though, might watch if I can get my gf to sleepover cuz ill be afraid all night.. real talk.

Looks like they got the bathtub scene and the "skin the cat" scene from part 1.

They also got the pool party scene from part 2.

freddy looks different...

i like how Michael bay started off the trailer with how he became a villian.

Originally Posted by chris82790

it wont be the same without robert englund as freddy

but it does look
pimp.gif

Yea I agree with you guys, but Roshak as Freddy looks pretty good, I'm sure sure he'll add more depth to the character, and I read that there'sgoing to be quite a few flashback scenes in this.

And Katie Cassidy
smokin.gif
(the blond chick)

EDIT: ^ its all good kevin, the movie's distributed by Bays company, dude doesn't have any input towards this movie, studio just adds his name to theproduction credits to get people interested and thats about it.

I read up on this a while ago. I guess they made Freddy more serious this time around. Was the blonde supposed to be Nancy?

Originally Posted by chris82790

it wont be the same without robert englund as freddy

Jackie Earle Haley is an incredible actor. He'll do justice to any role he plays, even this one. now whether or not a good movie that makes is yet to beseen...

the original nightmare on elm st movies from the 80's freaked me out and because i was like 6-7 yrs old

This looks like a VERY good remake. I'm glad they went back to old ways, keeping freddy dark and covered by shadows. That's how it should be, the lastfew were so corny cuz he was like out in the open, nothin to even be scared about...I'm def goin to see this.

The script is written by scrubs, the trailer includes flashbacks and it's directed by someone with a background solely in music videos. Yeah, reallypromising.

I used to be petrified of Freddy when I was a yougin
frown.gif
. Countless nights of ansomnia FTL
smh.gif
. Now Iwatch it and LMAO..

Can't wait to see this one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom