Nigerian Scammers! first time dealing with them

ok so im selling size 10 linens on ebay...and duke emailed me asking what was good...i just told him they are 150 + 15 shipping to the us on ebay...and he sentme 4 emails including payment he sent me 230 we never agreed on price...now what do i do? not send them anything and just let it pass over? paypal says i haveto give tracking to get payment but i dont want their money...

Linens and $150.00 on the same line?

These better be some other kicks and not the Linen X's im thinking about

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

paypal says i have to give tracking to get payment but i dont want their money...
paypal does not work that way and i'm sure that paypal e-mail you received is fake, I would suggest to just ignore that buyer

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this should be in NTs ROC.....

1. Pics

2. Nigerians are scammers

/thread

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this should be in NTs ROC.....

1. Pics

2. Nigerians are scammers

/thread
i know they are scammers hence the title...just dont know to do with them but i guess im just going to ignore them

Got scammed by them when I was younger, Bein 13, believing a price that was too good to be true, and not checking the address of the "Paypalconfirmations" FTL

like someone said prob. a fake email from paypal. report them and ignore them. however if the payment was indeed received to paypal then just refund the money.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ok im guessing it was fake because nothing in my paypal
Yeah definitely fake. I got scammed this way once with my iPod. I received an email from Paypal saying I got like $500 in my account but I had toship the item first. I ended up shipping the iPod (I was like 13-14). The address was a fake though so after a few weeks I got the iPod back.

Damn Nigerians killing me on that shipping cost
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom