Nigerian President Yaradua suffers massive stroke

http://americanchronicle.com/articles/view/141551
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Umaru Musa Yaradua isseverely brain damaged and suffering from a severe stroke, it has beenauthoritatively confirmed.

Previously, it had been reported that he was dead. This was largely dueto the fact that ever since he arrived at the King Faisal Hospital inJeddah, he had been in an unusual coma in which he lay on bed theentire day with his eyes closed which led to some staff thinking thePresident was actually dead. However, it has been confirmed that thefirst family has bribed staff of the Hospital not to give informationto the media about the true state of the President´s health.

The President of Nigeria has been bedridden since November 23 2009 andhas not spoken a word since then. He spends his entire day on bed,staring blankly on the ceiling. Even though his wife, Turai has been byhis side, he is said to hardly recognize her and sometimes just staresat her blankly as if she is ghost.

I don´t think your president can ever rule that country again. He is asgood as dead,´ said a nurse at the Hospital who is close to HodderwayBooks.

He has not said a word since he came in here. For the first two weeks,he just lay still in bed and did not wake up for days. We were so surethat he was dead and that the doctors were hiding something from us. Heis not dead but he is seriously brain damaged. I don´t think he´ll makeit,´ she said.

Also, the President is said to be suffering from much more than oneailment. ´He may have Lung cancer as well,´ our source said. ´For somereason the doctor has been secretive about the health of thePresident.´ The president is known to be a chain smoker.

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that the phone call in which thePresident supposedly called the BBC to confirm that he will return tothe country when his heath got better was a prank call. According to ananonymous source in the Information technology department of thePresidency office, the first lady and close friends of the presidencyused voice-morphing software in which one of the president´s childhoodfriends spoke to the BBC in the guise of the president. The Nigerianruler has not said a word in the last three months. Not even to Turai.He is in such a terrible condition that the first lady has been makingfrantic efforts to ensure that nobody sees him in the state he is in.

Meanwhile, last week the Nigerian Parliament sent a delegation of fivemembers of Parliament to see the ailing leader. However, the five werereportedly denied seeing the President as the Hospital staff was understrict instructions from the First lady not to allow anyone see thePresident in his deplorable state,

Vice President Goodluck Jonathan was declared acting President last week by the Oil-producing nation.

That's unfortunate.  I really don't follow African Politics as much as I probably should.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

http://americanchronicle.com/articles/view/141551
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Umaru Musa Yaradua is severely brain damaged and suffering from a severe stroke, it has been authoritatively confirmed.

Previously, it had been reported that he was dead. This was largely due to the fact that ever since he arrived at the King Faisal Hospital in Jeddah, he had been in an unusual coma in which he lay on bed the entire day with his eyes closed which led to some staff thinking the President was actually dead. However, it has been confirmed that the first family has bribed staff of the Hospital not to give information to the media about the true state of the President´s health.

The President of Nigeria has been bedridden since November 23 2009 and has not spoken a word since then. He spends his entire day on bed, staring blankly on the ceiling. Even though his wife, Turai has been by his side, he is said to hardly recognize her and sometimes just stares at her blankly as if she is ghost.

I don´t think your president can ever rule that country again. He is as good as dead,´ said a nurse at the Hospital who is close to Hodderway Books.

He has not said a word since he came in here. For the first two weeks, he just lay still in bed and did not wake up for days. We were so sure that he was dead and that the doctors were hiding something from us. He is not dead but he is seriously brain damaged. I don´t think he´ll make it,´ she said.

Also, the President is said to be suffering from much more than one ailment. ´He may have Lung cancer as well,´ our source said. ´For some reason the doctor has been secretive about the health of the President.´ The president is known to be a chain smoker.

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that the phone call in which the President supposedly called the BBC to confirm that he will return to the country when his heath got better was a prank call. According to an anonymous source in the Information technology department of the Presidency office, the first lady and close friends of the presidency used voice-morphing software in which one of the president´s childhood friends spoke to the BBC in the guise of the president. The Nigerian ruler has not said a word in the last three months. Not even to Turai. He is in such a terrible condition that the first lady has been making frantic efforts to ensure that nobody sees him in the state he is in.

Meanwhile, last week the Nigerian Parliament sent a delegation of five members of Parliament to see the ailing leader. However, the five were reportedly denied seeing the President as the Hospital staff was under strict instructions from the First lady not to allow anyone see the President in his deplorable state,

Vice President Goodluck Jonathan was declared acting President last week by the Oil-producing nation.

That's unfortunate.  I really don't follow African Politics as much as I probably should.

yes unfortunate that i also do not follow african politics.

Wow....this is crazy. I just got the chills. I was just thinking about this last night.

My prayers and best wishes go out to Nigeria.

Some serious stuff going on behind the scenes over there right now.

Yeah, I've been trying to keep tabs on this. But it doesn't look like this is any real new, news.

I wonder what they're going to do..

Nigerian Democracy
smh.gif

That's sad. Am I wrong for expecting this at the end of the story: Please send a check for $1000 to save this person and you will be awarded with QUADRUPLE that amount. Or something along those lines??

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Umaru Musa Yaradua is severely brain damaged and suffering from a severe stroke, it has been authoritatively confirmed.

Previously, it had been reported that he was dead. This was largely due to the fact that ever since he arrived at the King Faisal Hospital in Jeddah, he had been in an unusual coma in which he lay on bed the entire day with his eyes closed which led to some staff thinking the President was actually dead. However, it has been confirmed that the first family has bribed staff of the Hospital not to give information to the media about the true state of the President´s health.

The President of Nigeria has been bedridden since November 23 2009 and has not spoken a word since then. He spends his entire day on bed, staring blankly on the ceiling. Even though his wife, Turai has been by his side, he is said to hardly recognize her and sometimes just stares at her blankly as if she is ghost.

I don´t think your president can ever rule that country again. He is as good as dead,´ said a nurse at the Hospital who is close to Hodderway Books.

He has not said a word since he came in here. For the first two weeks, he just lay still in bed and did not wake up for days. We were so sure that he was dead and that the doctors were hiding something from us. He is not dead but he is seriously brain damaged. I don´t think he´ll make it,´ she said.

Also, the President is said to be suffering from much more than one ailment. ´He may have Lung cancer as well,´ our source said. ´For some reason the doctor has been secretive about the health of the President.´ The president is known to be a chain smoker.

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that the phone call in which the President supposedly called the BBC to confirm that he will return to the country when his heath got better was a prank call. According to an anonymous source in the Information technology department of the Presidency office, the first lady and close friends of the presidency used voice-morphing software in which one of the president´s childhood friends spoke to the BBC in the guise of the president. The Nigerian ruler has not said a word in the last three months. Not even to Turai. He is in such a terrible condition that the first lady has been making frantic efforts to ensure that nobody sees him in the state he is in.

Meanwhile, last week the Nigerian Parliament sent a delegation of five members of Parliament to see the ailing leader. However, the five were reportedly denied seeing the President as the Hospital staff was under strict instructions from the First lady not to allow anyone see the President in his deplorable state,

Despite this illness and these desperate times, we now desire to transfer this money which is in the NNPC Suspense Account with the Central Bank of Nigeria to any overseas Account which we expect you to provide for us.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this junction is enormous, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 30% of the transferred sum while 10% shall be set aside for incidental expenses during the course of the transaction. It is our intention therefore, having your understanding and cooperation to invest our 60% share of this fund in importation of agricultural and oil prospecting equipment to sub-Sahara Africa, as it will be virtually impossible to retrieve our share in cash.

I would require from you by return fax and phone confirmation as a matter of urgency the following:

1)  Beneficiary/ Account Name and or Company Name, Address, office and home phone and fax #.
2)  Name, Address, Phone and Fax # of your Bank.
3)  Account # of Beneficiary, Routing, Swift or Telex # of your Bank.

The above information would be used to make formal applications as a matter of procedure for the release of the money for onward transfer to your account.

It does not matter whether or not your company does contract projects of the nature described here. The assumption is that your company won the major contract and subcontracted it out to other companies. More often than not, big trading companies and firms of unrelated fields win major contracts and subcontract to more specialized firms for execution.

We have strong and reliable connections and contacts at the Apex Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) and the Federal Ministry of Finance and we have no doubt that all this money will be released and transferred if we get the necessary foreign partner to assist us in this deal. Therefore, when the business is successfully concluded we shall, through our same connections withdraw all documents used from all the concerned Government Ministries for 100% security.

We are civil servants and we will not want to miss this opportunity .We want this money to be transferred to the overseas Account for us.

Please contact me immediately through my Tel # 234 1 288 0641, 234 1 774 4449 or my FAX #:  234 1 288 0643, 234 1 759 5743 whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal.

Again we look forward to doing business with you and solicit your utmost confidentiality in this transaction.

Yours truly,

Dr. Abrahim Gambari.

the kicker is nigeria isn't even the primary origin of most internet scams and fraud.

sadly, we're just famous for it now.

Back
Top Bottom