NHL Trade Deadline UNAPPRECIATION...

Starting at 7am tomorrow, "George Laraques for Tie Domi...WHO WINS THIS DEAL?" for the entire day.

Beyond ridiculous
sick.gif

+$%% gets SOOOO much TV coverage more than Election Day, again the Greatest Sports Moment was the NHL Lockout.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

+$%% gets SOOOO much TV coverage more than Election Day, again the Greatest Sports Moment was the NHL Lockout.

I couldn't agree more.
Canadian TV takes the L on this.

Even when there was a lockout I would get cheesed. Cause they would be like "Day 127 of the lockout, today nothing happened" for half an hour beforethey played the damn NBA highlights

AGREED .. non hockey fans get shafted
smh.gif
.. theres like 16 hours of coverage on this thing but the NHL has a salary cap AND around 150 players have no tradeclauses
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Co-sign with EVERYBODY in this thread.

However, it will be the one day I will pay attention to hockey, because it is exciting to see all these trades go down. However, three channels (TSN,Sportsnet, The Score [Die Kouleus]) is friggin rediculous.

I would rather watch the trade deadline than an actual game.

Hockey is so friggin boring and the amount of coverage that it gets in Canada is way OD

Co-sign with EVERYBODY in this thread.

or maybe im just bitter the oilers didn't win the cup in 06, AND we got rid of Smyth AND pronger AND this season is a disaster

Back
Top Bottom