NFL Week 2 Distribution Maps Thread

Why can't they put Gus to do the ******* game damn it. Seems like he always does Jacksonville or Titans. 

Why can't they put Gus to do the ******* game damn it. Seems like he always does Jacksonville or Titans. 

That Patriots vs Jets is a MUST WATCH! Revis going at Moss and I just heard Moss's response...

jt04zn.jpg

That Patriots vs Jets is a MUST WATCH! Revis going at Moss and I just heard Moss's response...

jt04zn.jpg

Sweet in my area its Favre at noon followed by the Jets (CBS) and Cowboys (Fox) at 3PM followed by Manning Bowl at 7PM. A media wet dream. Oh goody. 

Sweet in my area its Favre at noon followed by the Jets (CBS) and Cowboys (Fox) at 3PM followed by Manning Bowl at 7PM. A media wet dream. Oh goody. 

orlando is def the worst place to live when trying to get decent games

bucaneers and jaguars...smh

orlando is def the worst place to live when trying to get decent games

bucaneers and jaguars...smh

Good news is im getting the Pack game here in NY... Bad news is i gotta work til 3:00 so I wont see the first 2.5 quarters of the game SMH.

DVR will be set though.

Good news is im getting the Pack game here in NY... Bad news is i gotta work til 3:00 so I wont see the first 2.5 quarters of the game SMH.

DVR will be set though.

Damn, wanted to see the NE vs NY game. Guess I'll have to watch it online since I don't have an NFL package.

Damn, wanted to see the NE vs NY game. Guess I'll have to watch it online since I don't have an NFL package.

Back
Top Bottom